What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DHB is ridiculously fast (2 Viewers)

I don't know, there were a lot of whistles going throughout the whole play, it's quite possible that he was just `fing around knowing that it wasn't going to matter anyway.

The Raiders clown show is entertaining at least. I'm finding my self tuning into their games more and more. At first it was repulsive. Now it's the funniest show on turf. As one can imagine, you just hope to have anyone on your roster that you can start against them.

I admit it is funny. But you guys are really piling on a rookie WIDE RECEIVER in his 5th game for his tackling technique (or lack thereof)? It looked to me like he was trying to "contain" him so he could get his teammate involved in the tackle. Obviously, it didn't work, but the guy busted his hump trying to get to the play. I'd prefer that to him throwing his hands in the air and not making the effort at all.
I will be certain not to draft DHB as a corner or safety in my IDP League. I am not necessarily a fan of his, but seriously, in the grand scheme of things, DHB's tacking ability has no impact on his fantasy value at WIDE RECEIVER!That all said, the clip is keystone cop kinda funny!

;) That was like a cartoon. Great post.

Once again DHB is outplayed by the later pick Louis Murphy. Kid has way more heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread