What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dilemma at rb, wr and defense (1 Viewer)

hounder

Footballguy
PPR: Dion Lewis or Latavious Murray, (playing Burkhead).  I've been running both NE backs lately in case I chose the wrong one one week, but Latavious at home against Bengals seems nice.

Evans, Cooks or Goodwin at wr/flex (playing Michael Thomas and Dez).  Leaning Goodwin on matchup and targets but yet to score with Jimmy G and could see Cooks with bounce back game.

Eagles or Vikings D.  Planning Eagles until Wentz injury, now wonder if Eagles D gets left on field too much, but maybe that's overthinking this one.  

Thanks for any help, will help best I can as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lewis seems more consistent than Murray, and likely to be in a higher scoring game.

Cooks feels like an easy call at WR. The Steelers give up chunk plays, and that game should have a lot of them.

Defense is a toss up, but I lean toward Philly. Can't see the Giants having any success against them. I doubt Cinci does much against the Vikings either, but they still have AJ Green and that gives them a better chance.

I lean toward Murray as it's a great matchup.  Lewis is sharing time with Burkhead, who seems to be getting all the TDs lately (and, as you implied, trying to figure out who Belichick's RB will be is a crap shoot).

Cooks would be my choice at WR, as his floor is probably higher.  If you're the underdog in your game, Goodwin has a shot at a higher ceiling.

Flip a coin on defense, as these two look pretty even to me.  There may not be as much of a fall-off in Philly's offense as many think with Foles at QB.

I am loathe to recommend play 2 RBs on the same team, but the Steelers LB corps took a hit with Shizer's injury so leaning towards Lewis.

Agree with Cooks at WR (although you are very Patriot heavy). On defense I would actually go for the Vikings at home.

My link: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763775-need-2rb-1wr-for-playoff-semi-ppr/

Users who are viewing this thread