What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone here still play Onslaught? (1 Viewer)

I stopped playing internationally in 2012 due to the BS “inverse bracket” accord but still mess around in regional tournaments. Finished second in Wichita ‘19 in the Open Silver flight, a few other medals here and there.  Hard to keep up with all the new variants - Leinert-White, Kinsella, etc. 

now I'm curious if there are only three ways to remove blood stains.   There's got to be more, right?

It's been awhile.  Couldn't really keep up with everything after the Van Juron incident in 2018.  It really opened the floodgates on local "house rules" that made no sense to me.

Good to see you playing a good classic game here.  Nice opening.  Everyone is focusing in the kilo, but no one is noticing the Parsmatti trio.  

No but I started playing Magic the Gathering again after a 27 year hiatus with my 12 year old. Had to get a refresher course from my sister. My robe and wizard hat were a little dusty and more than just a bit snug.

Tried to get my son involved as a bonding activity. But he couldn't wrap his head around a simple Walesa Rubicon front. Maybe I'll try again in a few years. And some of the apps nowadays won't even allow a line 4 "5 9 1 18" to lead into the classic Schreiber Manifesto defense from the Greater Kalamazoo Subconference in '87. Not sure if it's poor programming or what.

Users who are viewing this thread