What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dolphins at Bills (1 Viewer)

Spiller goes from running sideline to sideline to full speed upfield so so quickly. It's unreal. Almost Barry Sandersesque.

I hate Chan Gailey so much. Look, when you're splitting time between Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller it's somewhat defensible. When you're splitting time between Spiller and TASHARD ####ING CHOICE, IT IS NOT OK!!!! :rant:

Complete the sentence: the difference between Spiller and Choice is like the difference between.....

I think nearly every 3rd down failure for the Bills has been when Choice was in the game. WTF is Gailey thinking

I think nearly every 3rd down failure for the Bills has been when Choice was in the game. WTF is Gailey thinking
In all seriousness, his best offensive player is a guy who can run between the tackles, run outside, catch screens, or run routes downfield. And that's the guy you pull on 3rd downs. Amazing.

WTF is all the complaining about...SPiller has 17 touches already with 8 minutes left in the THIRD qtr...on pace for about 28 touches.

You'd think it was AR out there calling touches for McCoy

WTF is all the complaining about...SPiller has 17 touches already with 8 minutes left in the THIRD qtr...on pace for about 28 touches.You'd think it was AR out there calling touches for McCoy
Agree, but it looks like their best weapon is out a lot on 3rd downs, drives stall

WTF is all the complaining about...SPiller has 17 touches already with 8 minutes left in the THIRD qtr...on pace for about 28 touches.You'd think it was AR out there calling touches for McCoy
On 3rd and short you take the first down. Spiller will run for 4..or 40. Just keep feeding him as he's not even taking big hits despite high touch numbers. He's a magician.

Agree, but it looks like their best weapon is out a lot on 3rd downs, drives stall
OK...but Buffalo has a two TD lead on a team with 53 yards of offense for the game halfway into the 3rd qtr. You don't slam your only star into the line on 3rd and short in that scenario.The complaining by CJ owners is ridiculous in here.

I don't have a problem with Choice spelling Spiller. I have a problem with Choice replacing Spiller on just about every third down and critical series around the goal line.

OK...but Buffalo has a two TD lead on a team with 53 yards of offense for the game halfway into the 3rd qtr. You don't slam your only star into the line on 3rd and short in that scenario.The complaining by CJ owners is ridiculous in here.
A few of us don't own CJ and just want to see the Bills win the game.

A few of us don't own CJ and just want to see the Bills win the game.
Inconceivable

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You seriously think they are keeping him out on 3rd downs because they're winning and don't want him to get hurt? Take it on somewhere, SP police.

Hope a frustrated Daniel Thomas owner drops him after tonight.

Bush has been completely ineffective running the ball 6 weeks running. Against some very mediocre run D's.

JMO A change at starting RB is coming after this week. Though I'd love to see Lamar unleashed (hope we get to see him more before end of year), Dan Thomas is next in line. Bush is a FA and I can't see them ponying out much to keep him.

Hope a frustrated Daniel Thomas owner drops him after tonight.Bush has been completely ineffective running the ball 6 weeks running. Against some very mediocre run D's. JMO A change at starting RB is coming after this week. Though I'd love to see Lamar unleashed (hope we get to see him more before end of year), Dan Thomas is next in line. Bush is a FA and I can't see them ponying out much to keep him.
The team (and play calling) stinks.

Im really starting to question the rankings here, all of their picks this week are HORRIBLE.

FBG you better not have Reggie Bush inside the top 30 next week.

What an amazing playcall there. A fullback screen that started about 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Brilliant!

Voice of reason. Only in Madden can you run a guy 35x a game without repercussions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let us know when all these other not important downs happen so choice can spell spiller then.A few of us don't own CJ and just want to see the Bills win the game.

Please let us know when all these other not important downs happen so choice can spell spiller then.A few of us don't own CJ and just want to see the Bills win the game.
Please let me know when you master How To Post On a Message Board so I know what I'm supposed to reply to.

Users who are viewing this thread