What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Dolphins at Defending World Champion Kansas City Chiefs (+3.5, 44) - Yep We Are Cuttin’ Glass Over Here Today! *** (1 Viewer)

Parking is and always is my worst memory of sporting events. Not arriving. It's the leaving. Leaving this game with this weather would be a nightmare. Absolute nightmare.
This is why local Packer fans are spoiled. Takes me about 25 from leaving the stadium to reach my parents’ house.

In contrast, it takes 2 hours (or more) after a Bears game to reach my suburban Chicago house. Not that I would ever choose to see a Bears game.

No Holland or Howard tonight
Holland is yet another all-pro level player who's out. Pff grade 90.4. The loss of Howard given the way he was playing isn't that big. No Chubb, Phillips, AVG, Baker. That's about half the defense.

I think Mahomes and the KC offense come alive tonight.

No Holland or Howard tonight
Holland plays then he doesn't then he plays and then he doesn't and he is going into Year 4?
Another player I really like but injuries make me timid to extend him for big bucks. If we hold Tua up to a 17 game expectation, same should apply for most positions.

Holland would add so much and can free up blitzers, he adds a lot.
This means a lot of Brandon Jones at Safety, that's not a good thing, he torpedos players on his own team.

Don't get the big deal about the cold. I've been in temps much colder than this, suck it up buttercup. My body is warmed by the heat emanating from my massive testes.

Don't get the big deal about the cold. I've been in temps much colder than this, suck it up buttercup. My body is warmed by the heat emanating from my massive testes.
The players will be fine. The ones it tougher for are just those who perhaps were born in Hawaii, played at Alabama against teams in the SE and then got drafted by a team from Miami. They just haven't had the life experiences to acclimate to the cold like someone who maybe born in Ohio, went to college in Ohio and has been in Kansas City their whole career.

Real Feel is 73* inside the Desert Power household. Stupid Peacock app installed on TV. Fully expect Miami's season to end to tonight, but have to be excited about a prime time playoff game. Chiefs are beatable. The QB gap is large, can Tua step up?

Maybe one of these pass rushers off the street stole Joe Flacco's old man mojo like the Space Jam monsters.

Cold. I had Miami winning this game, but the cold is going to be a huge factor here.

Still have Miami shocking the world here.

Had Houston in the first game, so look out, bizznatches.

Good news, Phin fans! Taylor Swift is in the house!

They could not wait to show her walking into the stadium...I know there are people openly rooting against the Chiefs and I think most fans would prefer none of this entertainment spotlight were on the team.
A lot of people are stupid, though. If you (the general you) are that bothered by the mere presence of Taylor Swift, then turn the game off and see a shrink about getting her out of your head.

KC going to have to go through some cold temps to come out on the other side.

Man, getting hit in that temp hurts. It just does. Much rather be Dallas or SF these next few games.

A lot of people are stupid, though. If you (the general you) are that bothered by the mere presence of Taylor Swift, then turn the game off and see a shrink about getting her out of your head.

My mother and nephew are utterly sick of her. That's not their problem. It's called overexposure, especially since her fan base is so fervent and perfervid.

Have fun today.

Last edited:
Good news, Phin fans! Taylor Swift is in the house!

They could not wait to show her walking into the stadium...I know there are people openly rooting against the Chiefs and I think most fans would prefer none of this entertainment spotlight were on the team.
The coverage of Taylor Swift has gotten stupid. It was funny for a while, but it's the playoffs.

Real Feel is 73* inside the Desert Power household. Stupid Peacock app installed on TV. Fully expect Miami's season to end to tonight, but have to be excited about a prime time playoff game. Chiefs are beatable. The QB gap is large, can Tua step up?

Maybe one of these pass rushers off the street stole Joe Flacco's old man mojo like the Space Jam monsters.
Justin Houston revenge game?

I think we don't really need to get into Swift. She's famous but for actually the right reasons. In the grand scheme she gets like 5 seconds of coverage on NFL broadcasts. It's such a nothing IMO.
Right, and if they show her, say, 10 times, that's less than a minute of her on screen (since those shots usually last no more than a few seconds. I can't imagine getting that bent out of shape over seeing a celeb for less than a minute a game. I can only imagine what some here did back in the 80s when Jack Nicholson was always shown at Lakers games, or the 90s when Spike Lee was always shown at Knicks games. The horror!

But yeah, should be a fun game to watch. :yes: Let's hope everyone out there manages the cold well! :cool:

I'm sorry, but Peacock's commercials are god awful. I'm watching with my six-year-old and they're running commercials with guns, scary clowns, people bleeding out. He stated that it was nightmare stuff. If I was a Twitter person, I'd be letting them know.

Users who are viewing this thread