What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Double Feature: MOP vs JP Morgan Chase/Banks in a Steel Cage (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Before we get started with this, let’s set up a few MOP House/Thread Rules, and there’s really only one or two. First of all I want you to have a good time reading all of this. I promise it’s not about me yelling and screaming at desk clerks the whole way. I have always enjoyed a little ribbing from the board and my track record proves I can defend myself which leads me to the 2nd and more important of the two. Don’t be so offended by things you feel the need to summon a Mod. Most of the really great threads, the Mods are in there/here laughing with the rest of us. When I left here last time, there was no Political Forum if that gives you a timeline, so I would ask for a little leeway from folks around here. 

I’d like to enter “Exhibit A” your honor.  Swimming in Money!

What is happening right now with how Banks are legally able to operate is mind blowing to me. I thought they already had bullet proof glass around most of the cashier windows and the nonsense of how every time you ask a question you get the “CoronaVirus” as the answer to everything. It’s like all logic has been thrown completely out the window and I’m not oblivious to the CYA angle of everything but I have never heard of someone able to file a lawsuit over catching the flu. And so the good customers that do nothing wrong and just simply want to live their lives and use a little piece of plastic so that we don’t have to tote around a bunch of greenbacks everywhere we go but I am slowly starting to consider just keeping a safe at home for cash so I can grab n go. I used to keep cash in the house and my wife was not comfortable with it so I moved things into a more traditional institution.

We had to make an appointment for like 3 weeks out to take care of a simple 10 minute tops issue, it’s so aggravating. And they are “Swimming in Money” and IMHO should be doing MASS HIRING like they are doing at Grocery Stores like Publix and handing out hefty raises like many other essential verticals. With all that in mind...here is why this is a double feature thread. 

So I’m driving up for Father’s Day Weekend and yes this is probably as good a time as any to just politely thank everyone for encouraging me to hang in there and just wait for my time...well that’s not really what all of you said but for the purposes of this story, let’s go with that. So about two and half years ago, about the time I suddenly disappeared for a while again, I was called upon by my son as he was approaching his Senior Year and we were reconnected and in fact it’s just taken on an entire life of its own, I was able to help him navigate a very dark place/moment in his life, something eerily similar to what I experienced at his age and at the same exact moment as I entered my Senior Year, I wasn’t sure I would make it. I will be adding to this story as I tell this other one. You can go ahead and grab your Kleenex now and if you haven’t already, pour a cup of coffee or tea and relax. 

First though however, let's talk about Chase!

Wife and I switched to Chase after dealing with Citibank headaches that finally pushed us all the way to Chase where we had already done car loans, credit cards, so we decided to open an account and with so many ATMs and ways to access your money, surely we shouldn’t have any more issues. I want to verbally project with a lot of frustration how irritating it is to be traveling around the State of Florida for a drive of say 3 hours from Palm Beach to St Pete if there’s no traffic, take State Road 70 around Okeechobee, but you leave the house and you go a few miles and suddenly there’s an alert(Citi used to do this) of some kind to the bank that you’re using the card a whopping 200 miles from where you normally are running around and the point is many of these larger banks have restrictions or alerts to “protect” and this NONSENSE that I need to call them to tell them that I’m traveling like I’m some kind of child that needs it’s mommy to give him the OK to wobble into the car and start the engine(HUGE BIRD!)...but Chase says only if it’s International Travel and while that still bugs me, since I don’t routinely travel abroad especially lately, I don’t really give a Rat’s you know what!!! Just as long as when I’m moving about the USA that my account doesn’t lock up on me. 

So I pulled a little cash before leaving Jupiter to get on the road(In hindsight I should have pulled out more), I figured with so many branches even in St Pete and Tampa I didn’t need to carry a ton of cash on me plus my Visa/Debit card works everywhere, I’d not had any problems in the past. I gassed along the 70(last place I used my card) was cruising along no problems and then I get to Arcadia on the 70 and as I am leaving that area I eventually end up behind a police officer/police cruiser with his lights streaming and back lights blinking which I interpreted as stay back, it’s a two lane road and I wasn’t about to pass him.

We move along at about 25-35 mph in a 55-65 mph section for about 7-8 miles with frequent stops it seemed maybe longer and I was within maybe 25-30 miles of I-75 to connect up to St Pete/275/Skyway(GORGEOUS!) and you can now tell there has been a Biblical Accident of some kind. They are literally just having cars fill up makeshift parking lots into the fields on the sides of the road, it started to look like Disney or a tailgate party and I just thought it’s going to take forever to get out of here. I finally managed to turn around and start driving back towards Arcadia and somehow found a parallel Road called SR-72 and bottom line it dumped me out around Sarasota and I ended up having to drive 60-90 minutes around and for whatever reason as I would soon find out my Chase Card will no longer work the entire rest of Father’s Day Weekend as I rolled into town Friday Afternoon to meet up with my son.   

First it was being denied when I tried to use it at a restaurant for us, then again next spot we stopped and suddenly I was running low on cash to cover the checks so I thought I’ll just hit the ATM and use cash the rest of the way, maybe something was wrong with the system...go to the ATM and get a message that indicates there is a technical difficulty and try again later...that of course is some standard BS message that Chase has come on screen and could be anything, tells me nothing. 

OK, fine I go to make a phone call but they are closed now all weekend long due to the CV-19 whereas prior you could call almost anytime and the pandemic seems to be the excuse that every company is using for every bad decision they make typically based on how they can exploit the current environment to their advantage. 

Go back and click on that link and see how the Banks are “Swimming in Money!” 

MOP does not make these headlines up, but they really hit home after this past weekend. So you cannot get any help to find out why your account which clearly has $$$ liquid, lots of it, plenty of it, enough for a down payment on a house in most major cities and I have to sit here and jerk this ATM to try and get it to spit out a couple bucks from the war chests. 

How on Earth can we ask anyone to go back to work and risk their health when the companies or specifically in this case, the Banks decide to exploit the situations and close their branches so that you have a harder time gaining access to why you work so hard in the first place? Chase is not alone on this, other banks are acting similar.

(Back to Father’s Day now) 

But this was Father’s Day Weekend and nothing was going to stop the two of us from having an amazing time. My son likes to ride shotgun while dad plays Bass heavy EDM and cruise up and down the beach from Treasure Island down thru Pass a Grille(I showed him my old condo before he was born) I’m just the tour guide but he seems to like my stories or at least plays along. We have epic car rides filled with stories about our lives and where we see ourselves going, from St Pete to Jupiter when I go and pick him up. I moved him from Texas back to Florida. I never stop talking(shocker) and since at the time he was not as skilled in that department, he listened a lot. But then he slowly started to speak and sound like I do. He watched “Austin Powers” films with me and we quote that movie like I did Airplane when I was his age. He came out of his shell more and I truly feel like all I did for him was instill a little bit of confidence even though I was frightened as hell I would screw him up and basically I just cleared out a lot of people in his life who were weighing him down, like an OL getting out in front and getting him into some open space where he could breathe and spread his wings and fly like the Eagle he was born to be. 

I could keep bragging about him all day. He is everything I am not and he just doesn’t desire college but he is one of the hardest working individuals I have ever come across.  And it’s not just me who thinks that, he wanted to work when he finished High School, I helped a little but he graduated and persevered through some rough waters and to be blunt, he was abused. It doesn’t matter who did that to him, I wasn’t there to protect him. But I get the rest of my life to own it and try to make things right. I don’t talk about any of the other people including his mother and that allowed him to get very close to me. We don’t look back, we go forward and those were his wishes and I try and honor them. 

Back to Chase...

My son had switched to Chase last couple weeks and he asked how he could help me, I told him I don’t think there is much he can do. My wife and son communicate a lot(they’re actually pretty close) and they were texting and figured out they might be able to use Venmo and finally thru that portal we sent him the money from our account and used his card at the ATM to get our money basically if you follow all that. But what a PIA

Back in town Monday, Mrs and I went into one of the few branches that were open and when shown the problem they again start shrugging their shoulders and acting like this pandemic is some excuse for poor service. They tell their employees what to say and they wasted no time blaming things like social distancing and the space in their lobby as we both turned and pointed at 5 empty offices and plenty of space to spread out and conduct business while social distancing as I am pointing at “Exhibit A” on my phone which I pulled up that has their Bank on the cover…(In a soft low Baritone voice) they’re mailing us a new card in 1-2 days since it normally takes 4-5 days and we better thank our lucky stars...no reason ever given for why that card failed to begin with and that’s about all we are going to get. 

My wife and I have decided to find a couple local smaller banks and at least have one more account similar to the one we have but that way it will take more to stop us when we are traveling. Again I think it’s ridiculous that I have to waste time calling in or letting them know I am leaving my house, it’s none of their business. I understand the fraud and all that but law abiding citizens are again ordered to bend over the desk and if you would stop allowing yourself to be socially conditioned to take any response they give as an excuse when they should be doing a massive hiring not laying off tens of thousands of people. That was one jumbled last sentence but I’m not cleaning it up and you know what I’m saying about hiring vs giving lame excuses why they suddenly come across like a constipated monkey on valium. 

It’s time to land the Plane...

And this past Sunday, I put on my Rays 2008 World Series BP Jersey(my son has an identical one I bought him), my Father’s Day Edition Rays cap and was taken to a place called Tripp’s Diner which was great. After we ate, my son wanted to work on the AC on my car so we went to Advanced Auto and popped the hood, Volvo s60 required a little more than we were prepared for but we got a quick youtube video, had to disassemble a few pieces that I could never have done but my son is real handy and not a paper pushing pansy like me. It needed freon and he bought an $8 can and an adapter, I woulda spent $250 at Volvo just to have them look at it, best Father’s Day gift I could get so I shot a quick video to capture what we were doing. If any one of you has had an interruption in your relationship with one of your children, I encourage you to not wait for them and I hope you can learn from my mistakes.

I am one of the most blessed men on this message board and it’s not the first time I have mentioned this. I allowed my immense rage towards his mother to keep me from enjoying my son when he was young and I could have made an even bigger impact. But you can only self flagellate for so long and then at some point you must rise and accept that someone who wants to know more about you is giving you a once in a lifetime opportunity to step forward and be there, all you have to do is just answer the call. Every day is a blessing and I’m lucky to even have had the chance to enter his life although I would frame it more as he SUMMONED me. 

He turns 21 next month and has asked me to oversee everything with his birthday.(You bet your ### I'm excited he wants to celebrate with me) He is the youngest manager in his District at Publix(he refused to go to college) and dates the 2nd youngest manager at Publix, they are a powerhouse and I kinda had a hand in helping him get her attention when they were working in the same store. I gave him one simple line...“You make the days go by so much faster in here” and they’ve been dating ever since, he’s bringing her down after we celebrate in St Pete next month to stay at our house in Jupiter. C’mon!!! It doesn’t get any better than that. 

I cannot thank all of you enough for going toe to toe with me at times when I didn’t want to hear it. I wanted to speak to all of you in a way that I am comfortable and this seemed like a good opportunity to explain myself a little more. I don't want pats on the back, I get plenty of feel good moments just by being in his life on a daily basis, we talk often on his car rides to and from work, that's where I am able to make the biggest impact. He is working on putting a down payment on a house soon, I've gone full throttle teaching him about RE and he actively purchases Publix Stock, he is in their 401K program already, he loves it. I wanted so badly to share some of this going back to earlier this year but then things got rough for a lot of folks and I didn't think people would want to hear about any of this. However, I see a lot of pain and suffering going on in peoples lives on this board and I hoped that maybe for a few minutes I could help ease some of your pain and maybe put a smile on your face. 

Thanks to everyone in the Otis thread including Fred, Krista, Turtle, Cheese, the other Fred, Otis, Raiders, Doc, everyone of you has been an amazing cheerleader as I have been trying to also care for myself so that I can keep up with my son. The physical activity has helped me feel more mentally strong and able to navigate, you can't put a price on that IMO. 

-Cheers Everyone! 

You should have gotten a call when your card was declined for suspected fraud.  Do they have your right number?
First of all, awesome because I really did want to take a wet bite out of Chase in this thread. 

It seems like the chip just died...I do use the card a lot, not sure how long they should last. It might have been a coincidence but regardless there is almost no way to fix things when the bank that has all your money isn't open. We never got an email or alert for fraud, Chase said they didn't flag anything and when i showed them a picture of the screen I see at the ATM, I get a shoulder shrug. 

-We understand now how important it is to have multiple accounts in several banks so when one is a PIA we can just float over to the other bank. I am opening an account with a very small bank here in Jupiter/North Palm Beach, likely going to try a 2 Bank approach moving forward. 

-We have real charge cards, I really didn't think I would need one going from one Coast to another in Florida, again my mistake. 

-It's infuriating trying to get anyone on the phone, we finally called a branch that picked up, it was like talking to foreigners and I know they were speaking English. There just isn't anything there between the ears when you ask questions..."Corona Virus, Social Distance, Mask" are the answers we get to financial questions now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, awesome because I really did want to take a wet bite out of Chase in this thread. 

It seems like the chip just died...I do use the card a lot, not sure how long they should last. It might have been a coincidence but regardless there is almost no way to fix things when the bank that has all your money isn't open. We never got an email or alert for fraud, Chase said they didn't flag anything and when i showed them a picture of the screen I see at the ATM, I get a shoulder shrug. 

-We understand now how important it is to have multiple accounts in several banks so when one is a PIA we can just float over to the other bank. I am opening an account with a very small bank here in Jupiter/North Palm Beach, likely going to try a 2 Bank approach moving forward. 

-We have real charge cards, I really didn't think I would need one going from one Coast to another in Florida, again my mistake. 

-It's infuriating trying to get anyone on the phone, we finally called a branch that picked up, it was like talking to foreigners and I know they were speaking English. There just isn't anything there between the ears when you ask questions..."Corona Virus, Social Distance, Mask" are the answers we get to financial questions now. 
OK, that makes more sense.  The restaurant didn't try swiping?  That can be a backup for a chip malfunction.  I don't think that would work at an ATM though.

Yes, it's always wise to always carry a backup card of some sort just in case there are problems with your primary card.

OK, that makes more sense.  The restaurant didn't try swiping?  That can be a backup for a chip malfunction.  I don't think that would work at an ATM though.

Yes, it's always wise to always carry a backup card of some sort just in case there are problems with your primary card.
I think this applies to more than the Banks and how we just pay our bills. It has occurred to me over the last however many months now that we have been in this and I am starting to follow Key West in that I am making plans thru the end of the Year and now into 2021. You cannot wait around for the government to direct you, it is about personal protection and there are verticals this crosses that I had not thought about prior. 

-Example and it's a harsh one...the MOPs were never going to be gun owners but all this recent uproar that exploded out of Minneapolis and rightfully so has brought me all the way to putting the Mrs and I into a concealed weapons permit class and the eventual purchase of at least 1 firearm that she will carry. 

cliffs notes?
The Banks are all evil and Swimming in Money but have closed their branches and made life difficult for people who locked up money in these major banks. 

What right do they have to act like they are being hit hard by the CV-19? They should be hiring more people to have enough folks so that even when people go into quarantine they can get someone else to replace them. 40M plus out of work, wake up FOLKS!!!

• Laughing
Reactions: Ned
The Banks are all evil and Swimming in Money but have closed their branches and made life difficult for people who locked up money in these major banks. 

What right do they have to act like they are being hit hard by the CV-19? They should be hiring more people to have enough folks so that even when people go into quarantine they can get someone else to replace them. 40M plus out of work, wake up FOLKS!!!
what jobs do you want them to hire for?

Either way, without reading, my money is on the banks and MOP doing something stupid/not understanding something simple
Cliff notes on the banking stuff:

He was traveling over the weekend and only took his debit card and a small amount of cash. Apparently there was a problem with his chip on his debit card and he was having trouble making transactions.  He is upset with Chase because their branch hours were reduced due to COVID-19 and nobody could help him.  He feels that since banks are "swimming with cash" and unemployment is high, they should be hiring more people and have even more open hours.

Gotcha. So, "MOP not understanding something simple" wins. Thanks.
"A record $2 trillion surge in cash hit the deposit accounts of U.S. banks since the coronavirus first struck the U.S. in January"

There's nothing simple about $2Trillion but one would think logically that with all that money they simply could remain open and figure out a way to keep all their employees during record profits, instead they are acting as though they are victims and the people who are really hurting right now should be livid with these banks. 

I'm not trying to start any more riots but if we're going to burn down some buildings and tear down some more monuments, I'd like to add a few more targets to the list...but in reality it would likely involve a lot of working class and middle class folks rising up, sad to say but many who are out of work don't even have bank accounts and could care less what Chase does right now. 

I thought the banks did not approve loans to certain folks for decades or it was always painted as though the banks were part of the problem and systematic racism they experience, I'm just trying to do my part as a concerned citizen. 

Am I the only one who also has noticed a terrible increase in driver "D'oh!" while driving around? 

It's like people forgot how to drive or something. Turn signals, optional. Headlights/brake lights, optional. Driving 55 in the passing lane of a major Interstate like I-95 or I-75 for no reason and will not move around or out of the way!

It sounds like business as usual but it's not and the CV-19 is IMO giving folks a crutch for every shortcoming they can find as to why they do things.  

Couple things here.....it's easy enough to set up Google Pay or Apple Pay.  I can't remember the last time I was at an ATM machine that doesn't take the scanning from a phone.  That solves the problem of the chip in your card going bad.  That exact same kind of chip is in our smartphone too....use the technology.  It's safer than carrying the card around with you.

Second, carry a credit card for emergencies or incidents like this.  All the problems experienced here can be traced back to these two things which would mitigate problems rather easily.

Wait... what?

"A record $2 trillion surge in cash hit the deposit accounts of U.S. banks since the coronavirus first struck the U.S. in January"

There's nothing simple about $2Trillion but one would think logically that with all that money they simply could remain open...

You think that when you deposit money into your savings account at the bank, the bank uses that money to pay its employees?

That's your money, not theirs, genius.
Note to self:  If MOP ever starts a bank, don't open an account.

Wait... what?

There's nothing simple about $2Trillion but one would think logically that with all that money they simply could remain open...

You think that when you deposit money into your savings account at the bank, the bank uses that money to pay its employees?

That's your money, not theirs, genius.
Chase took in almost $40 Billion in Revenue that I could find last year, the banks are not hurting so rather than sell yourself short in semantics, you understand the tone of the thread. 

And even if you have vast knowledge, let's try and think of the average consumer or person who is struggling just to try and get into a bank or make an appointment and when you arrive you see lots of open space and big empty offices and one Bank Teller with a perpetual shrug like "what do you want me to do?"

Be a leader and stand up and admit that you do not need to lay anyone off and there is no real reason to cut down on bank hours or to completely shut down branches while you outfit them from now until whenever before you are willing to open your doors. 

They're a bunch of clowns who have raped the average American several times in my life including the mortgage crisis, bailout and Recession, the banks were never in any danger but the average American was in real danger and did lose their homes. The Banks sure didn't lose. Lives were permanently altered. Hard working people who paid their mortgage thru the crisis also lost out paying down a home that depreciated, not all of them could ride it out for 4-5 years. 

Couple things here.....it's easy enough to set up Google Pay or Apple Pay.  I can't remember the last time I was at an ATM machine that doesn't take the scanning from a phone.  That solves the problem of the chip in your card going bad.  That exact same kind of chip is in our smartphone too....use the technology.  It's safer than carrying the card around with you.

Second, carry a credit card for emergencies or incidents like this.  All the problems experienced here can be traced back to these two things which would mitigate problems rather easily.
I understand and agree with you but the bank even when i showed them the ATM screen, they couldn't pinpoint anything...I wanted them to say "We froze it" I could accept a legit answer but NOTHING!

I write these threads so others will take warning or laugh at my flubs, you're info is spot on. People are going to want to travel this year at some point and I think having multiple ways to access your money is something people might want to look into if they haven't already done it. I don't trust Apple Pay and some other of these types of methods but if you swear by it I will check it out. My MOP 6th sense says like always there has to be a down side. I usually feel safe with some cash and my debit card in hand, but this weekend I can see I am going to have to plan ahead. I appreciate it bud. 

Not sure what all this nonsense is about, but my Chase card has worked flawlessly. I will only add that it helps to have money in your account.

Now get off my lawn.

I understand and agree with you but the bank even when i showed them the ATM screen, they couldn't pinpoint anything...I wanted them to say "We froze it" I could accept a legit answer but NOTHING!

I write these threads so others will take warning or laugh at my flubs, you're info is spot on. People are going to want to travel this year at some point and I think having multiple ways to access your money is something people might want to look into if they haven't already done it. I don't trust Apple Pay and some other of these types of methods but if you swear by it I will check it out. My MOP 6th sense says like always there has to be a down side. I usually feel safe with some cash and my debit card in hand, but this weekend I can see I am going to have to plan ahead. I appreciate it bud. 
I only carry my card because not all CC machines will take Google Pay...otherwise I wouldn't carry the card.  Google and Apple are top notch in their security and most banking institutions work with them to make sure things are secure.  At some point, it will be a HUGE cost savings once they don't have to print cards, so they do a pretty good job in making sure it's secure.  I'm not a big fan of the financial transactions running through Apple's network (that's completely not necessary and isn't any more secure than any other), but that's how they do it.  

I only carry my card because not all CC machines will take Google Pay...otherwise I wouldn't carry the card.  Google and Apple are top notch in their security and most banking institutions work with them to make sure things are secure.  At some point, it will be a HUGE cost savings once they don't have to print cards, so they do a pretty good job in making sure it's secure.  I'm not a big fan of the financial transactions running through Apple's network (that's completely not necessary and isn't any more secure than any other), but that's how they do it.  
They already know way too much about me, it just feels like another way they control you like a puppeteer with their hand up your keister moving you about. 

But the events of the weekend are going to remain fresh for a while. My son had an Apple CC with no numbers written on it, I hadn't seen one of these. 

So you use Google Pay? What kind of phone do you carry around if I may ask? Thanks. 

They already know way too much about me, it just feels like another way they control you like a puppeteer with their hand up your keister moving you about. 

But the events of the weekend are going to remain fresh for a while. My son had an Apple CC with no numbers written on it, I hadn't seen one of these. 

So you use Google Pay? What kind of phone do you carry around if I may ask? Thanks. 
I have a galaxy note 8 (old school by today's standards).  There is no information you are providing in this methodology that they don't already have on you.  It's just a different (more secure) way of doing a card transaction.  It's the difference between dialing a number on a rotary phone vs a cell phone if you will. 

I have a galaxy note 8 (old school by today's standards).  There is no information you are providing in this methodology that they don't already have on you.  It's just a different (more secure) way of doing a card transaction.  It's the difference between dialing a number on a rotary phone vs a cell phone if you will. 
iPhone 8, almost ready for the museum now. I am going to be moving into the Motorola World of under $400 a phone let's say, no signing up with any of the major carriers but I especially want to get away from AT&T, just the worst mistake I've made in cell phones in a while. The main beef is their coverage is lousy around my home and immediate area, lucky if I can get 1-2 bars many times, LTE rolls to 4G, etc...but they lied to me after I was with T-Mobile for like over 15 years and fell for some marketing. 

Truth is they gave me an iPhone 8 and 10 which I put in my son's hands so maybe it's not quite as bad as I think but they're pretty awful. Contract ends in July, hasta la vista, baby! 

This is the reason why my employer wants nothing to do with retail banking.  Every Tom, D!ck and Harry has $5k in the bank and they think they are entitled and the system doesn’t apply to them.  

I haven't read this, but the bar was set years ago with ""Pennies being thrown" as the Tier One of Anger--did MOP top this?

Cliff notes on the banking stuff:

He was traveling over the weekend and only took his debit card and a small amount of cash. Apparently there was a problem with his chip on his debit card and he was having trouble making transactions.  He is upset with Chase because their branch hours were reduced due to COVID-19 and nobody could help him.  He feels that since banks are "swimming with cash" and unemployment is high, they should be hiring more people and have even more open hours.
I had the same issue. I just ordered another card.

I haven't read this, but the bar was set years ago with ""Pennies being thrown" as the Tier One of Anger--did MOP top this?
I did that one time in Miami when I merged on 95 from the TPike, crazy driver so i just chucked whatever loose change I had to hit his car, dude chucked a glass bottle back, barely missed so they started throwing full water bottles until they ran out. 

What's Level-2? Chewing out a CVS clerk over a mis-marked display of Swedish Fish? And where does grabbing the open tuna can rank from the idiot in the movie theater and chucking it across the theater as it's shadow is seen flying like a UFO against the screen? 

I had the same issue. I just ordered another card.
That's awesome , try doing that with Chase after 5:00 on Friday and then enjoy the rest of your weekend until you can maybe get someone on the phone to help you Come Monday... 

@Ministry of Pain glad to hear you've reconnected with your son and you're positive influences on each others' lives. That's really great, sounds like it's brought you some peace.
Exactly what he said!  So happy for you, my friend.  How lucky you both are to have each other again.  I know it's been a huge positive for you and that you'll be a great influence on him as well.

And by the way, welcome to the t-shirt exchange.  ;)

I was annoyed at Chase today when they told me they had suspended notary services indefinitely.  We can hand each other filthy bills but god forbid anyone stamp a piece of paper. 

Users who are viewing this thread