What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

D'Qwell Jackson (1 Viewer)

Bdub

Footballguy
His owner cut bait and it's easy to put him on IR for now. I couldn't find his contract info, but isn't he a unrestricted free agent after this season? If so, due to his injuries the past 2 seasons, will the Browns resign him cheap if he's healthy, and it's back to business as their beast ILB? Or will another team give him a shot?

He's not that old really, just had some bad luck the past few years. Long term thoughts on him in a heavy IDP scoring/roster size league?

I have him in a league and am planning on holding onto him. The thing is, though, this league has 53-man rosters and starts 4 LBs. Plus I'll be renegotiating his contract, which will be a bargain because part of the renegotiations is based on their fantasy points the previous year, and he has none.

In your situation, if you have an open IR spot, I definitely think he's worth a shot...

Bdub said:
Kool-Aid Larry said:
D'Qwell Jackson Linebacker 6/14/2010: Signed a one-year contract. 2010; $1.759 million, 2011: Free Agent

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse...amp;majteam=CLE
Thanks for the info! So I know it's a long way off, but is he a scumbag that none of us need to worry about from this point forward, or a good potential hold for now? I just don't know a whole lot about the guy.
:shrug:
Let me rephrase that in a more boring way. "Is he going to be a guy that we'll never really hear from again?"

Bdub said:
Bdub said:
Kool-Aid Larry said:
D'Qwell Jackson Linebacker 6/14/2010: Signed a one-year contract. 2010; $1.759 million, 2011: Free Agent

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse...amp;majteam=CLE
Thanks for the info! So I know it's a long way off, but is he a scumbag that none of us need to worry about from this point forward, or a good potential hold for now? I just don't know a whole lot about the guy.
:hey:
Let me rephrase that in a more boring way. "Is he going to be a guy that we'll never really hear from again?"
I would hold if you have a spot.

Users who are viewing this thread