What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dr. Pepper Tuition Challenge (1 Viewer)

Jayrok

Footballguy
Whoever throws the most footballs into the container wins $100k in college tuition. Was sort of sad seeing two young men pushing footballs into a giant Dr. Pepper can with two hands like they've never thrown a football before.

Maybe it should be $100k to the winner who throws it like a QB and $17.6k to the winner who pushes it like a...

ICE COLD DR. PEPPER Here! ICE COLD Dr. Pepper!

huh this has been going on for years?? When you play pop a shot or similar game are you worried about your form or getting the most balls in the circle?

I'm going for the win.

huh this has been going on for years?? When you play pop a shot or similar game are you worried about your form or getting the most balls in the circle?

I'm going for the win.
I don't blame the contestants. One year a guy got toasted for throwing it against a girl who was tossing it quickly with two hands. They should keep that for female vs female. But male vs male they could move it back to 20 yards and give them 10 or so footballs. Most through the can wins.

I'm going for the win.
I don't blame the contestants. One year a guy got toasted for throwing it against a girl who was tossing it quickly with two hands. They should keep that for female vs female. But male vs male they could move it back to 20 yards and give them 10 or so footballs. Most through the can wins.
That's fair, although I would say 25% of guys probably cant throw a football.

I would take a 5 step drop, and rip it in there.

Probably get a full schollie at some of these schools like Florida at halftime.

Users who are viewing this thread