What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator question (1 Viewer)

greggorymac

Footballguy
How many of you guys input your league mates draft choices manually into the Draft Dominator the day of your live draft to help you with your selections? Thinking about subscribing this year and wanted to know if you use this mainly for mocking or actually use it the day of the draft. What do you guys think?

How many of you guys input your league mates draft choices manually into the Draft Dominator the day of your live draft to help you with your selections? Thinking about subscribing this year and wanted to know if you use this mainly for mocking or actually use it the day of the draft. What do you guys think?
Why wouldn't you use it for draft day? It is infinite times better than cheat sheets alone. Manually enter during the draft. The program was invented to draft with.

Why wouldn't you use it for draft day? It is infinite times better than cheat sheets alone. Manually enter during the draft. The program was invented to draft with.
what he saidIf you have time to do it, do it. ( I draft in a 2 min per pick draft - some of the later rounds it' gets crazy tracking down the obscure ones). But if you have time, it's crazy good

This is a great use for DD. Also, it is great at running mocks. I run a ton of mocks for every draft just to get a feel for which players should be available for each pick. This is especially useful and effective for the first 5 or 6 rounds

Yes, Yes, Yes. It's awesome for both. I have been using it for a few years and I am sure I haven't unlocked it's full potential. As far as finding obscure players toward the end of drafts there is a search box at the bottom of the player pool. but it can be tough in 90 sec or 2 min drafts if you get behind.

I use the Draft Dominator in just about every draft to track the draft as it happens....whether it's an on-line draft or live draft. I also use it to run some mocks in my favorite leagues.

It is my favorite tool for drafting and I've been using it for years. I will occasionally print out a cheat sheet from it to toss on the table at live drafts, but it isn't the same list I am looking at in real time.....it's sort of got a bunch of misinformation loaded throughout.

Rody

Users who are viewing this thread