What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft sheet? (1 Viewer)

patrickmcgroin

Footballguy
I have a draft today, and I want to write down each teams picks. Easier to tell what they might pick next. Anyone know of somewhere to download such a thing?

I have a draft today, and I want to write down each teams picks. Easier to tell what they might pick next. Anyone know of somewhere to download such a thing?
Print out a cheatsheet and just cross out the names. Will be faster than writing them down and easy to see who is left.If you don't subscribe here, you can find some free sheets here:

http://www.sportfanatics.net/Football.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Just use a single sheet and number it. (1-? however many teams there are) and just mark down the position chosen for that team.

1. RB-RB,etc

2. RB-RB

Easy enough.

You can find a 10 or 12 team draft tracker sheet here They have a few other helpful tools too. I have used it for the last 3 years. I cross off players from my cheatsheets too, but since my league doesn't use a draft board, I feel it gives me an advantage to know what team has filled what positions.

Just set up a spread sheet with the different teams across the top of the page and the different positions going down the left side so it is something like this: Team 1 Team 2 Team 3 Team 4 etc.QBQBQBRBRBRBRBRBWRWRand so on.I have used something like this for a number of years and have found it more useful than tracking the draft round by round. If you like, PM me and I'll send you what I've used. It's nothing fancy, but it is effective, in my opinion.

Give this a try. 12 and 10 team drafts are on seperate tabs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread