What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft software for crazy scoring system (1 Viewer)

The_Law

Footballguy
I've been invited to a league with some crazy scoring rules. Points are awarded for:

1. Rushing attempts.

2. Yards per carry.

3. Completion percentage.

4. Yards per reception.

I have the draft dominator and I love it for more traditional scoring leagues. Does anyone have recommendations for software that will allow me to plug in these types of scoring rules and import projections in order to create a cheat sheet.

Alternatively, are there sights with Fantasy friendly stat information so I can do it the old fashioned way.

Thanks in advance for the help.

JR

Could use the VBD Excel App here. You input all your scoring settings into it and it generates rankings based on your scoring system

Fftoolbox.com has worked for me... But might not be everything your looking for...
It doesn't have any of the unique scoring criteria I'm looking for. I.e. no yards per carry, yards per catch, completion percentage for QBs, etc. However, thanks for the reply.

Could use the VBD Excel App here. You input all your scoring settings into it and it generates rankings based on your scoring systemA

As with the FFtoolbox program, it doesn't have any of the unique scoring criteria I'm looking for. I.e. no yards per carry, yards per catch, completion percentage for QBs, etc. However, thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread