What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Templates (1 Viewer)

S.F.W

Footballguy
Hello, I posted this in apps but was not sure where it might best fit, a search of the forums did not result in anything:

I am looking for any site that has free downloads of draft day templates. Things like

1. A 16 x 10 grid for writing in selections

2. A chart for keeping track of opponents positions filled

3. A roster of my own team as I go

I have always found these things in the past but this year I have not. I also have not seen FBGs provide these types of resources, which are very helpful - along with the cheatsheets.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Hello, I posted this in apps but was not sure where it might best fit, a search of the forums did not result in anything:I am looking for any site that has free downloads of draft day templates. Things like1. A 16 x 10 grid for writing in selections2. A chart for keeping track of opponents positions filled3. A roster of my own team as I goI have always found these things in the past but this year I have not. I also have not seen FBGs provide these types of resources, which are very helpful - along with the cheatsheets.Any help is appreciated. Thank you
Why not use the VBD app or the Dominator?

Hello, I posted this in apps but was not sure where it might best fit, a search of the forums did not result in anything:I am looking for any site that has free downloads of draft day templates. Things like1. A 16 x 10 grid for writing in selections2. A chart for keeping track of opponents positions filled3. A roster of my own team as I goI have always found these things in the past but this year I have not. I also have not seen FBGs provide these types of resources, which are very helpful - along with the cheatsheets.Any help is appreciated. Thank you
Making one in excel would would :rolleyes:

Thanks Vikes, thats precisely it. In fact, the fftoday site is the one I always used before but I think that link is hidden now or hard to find, at the least.

Users who are viewing this thread