What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Driver and Duckett (1 Viewer)

oneohh

Footballguy
I was just wondering if anyone has any insight on the severity of Drivers ankle. I would also like opinions on TJ Ducket's TD vulture chances.

I drafted Driver this year inspite of his injury and I have since picked up James Jones for a little insurance. As far as Duckett is concerned, I believe he is in an ideal situation to steal a good bit of TDs from T Bell. I know Martz is going to sling the ball all over the yard but down in the redzone - without a tight end - Duckett will get some looks.

Welcome to Footballguys.

Driver says he will be ready and so have the Packers, so I assume he will play.

I agree with your take on Duckett, he should be in at the goal line, plus get some carries while KJ is out.

oneohh said:
Ok... is this the wrong forum for this thread??
This is the correct thread for asking about injuries, and what a player can do. If your questions are related to your fantasy team specifically, those questions should go to the assistant coaches forum, located here.

Users who are viewing this thread