What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop A. Collins for M. Mack? Very short bench/ PPR best ball (1 Viewer)

BlueDredSo

Footballguy
We can only have 3 RBs in my PPR best ball league. Currently have: C. McCaffrey, N. Chubb & A. Collins. Mack is sitting out there available for waiver claim. I might not even get him seeing as how I'm 5th in line, but it's worth a shot, right? You've gotta think his weekly ceiling is way higher than Collins', and his floor is probably a little higher too seeing as how they used him vs Buffalo this past week.

Anyone? Bueller?

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't change anything. Neither one is the teams pass catching back and I like Duke more than Buck so I'd probably stay put.

So you think Collins and Mack are basically the same ROS? I don't know about that, especially in a best ball league. Mack's ceiling seems to be way higher. Collins is totally dependent on TDs. I guess I'm answering myself here. Just looking for opinions if people are strongly higher on one than the other.

Users who are viewing this thread