What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dropping Bradford for the week one darlings? (1 Viewer)

Max Fischer

Footballguy
Condensed:

Bradford shaky with inferior weapons.

Amendola hurt.

Do we chalk it up to a tough match-up?

Or move on to a QB who got it done week one?

Though his X-ray came up negative, Bradford may have some nerve damage in the finger he injured Sunday, the Rams' official site reports.

Spin:

That said, Bradford indicated after Sunday's game that he didn't "see there being any way" he wouldn't "be on the field next Monday night" against the Giants. He finished Sunday's dismal opener having completed 17-of-30 passes for just 188 yards and also lost a fumble that was returned for a 56 yard touchdown by Philadelphia.

[breaking News]

Sun, Sep 11
If I dump him, it'll be b/c of this and the awful OL and receiver play. Kendricks. :bag:

Though his X-ray came up negative, Bradford may have some nerve damage in the finger he injured Sunday, the Rams' official site reports.

Spin:

That said, Bradford indicated after Sunday's game that he didn't "see there being any way" he wouldn't "be on the field next Monday night" against the Giants. He finished Sunday's dismal opener having completed 17-of-30 passes for just 188 yards and also lost a fumble that was returned for a 56 yard touchdown by Philadelphia.

[breaking News]

Sun, Sep 11
If I dump him, it'll be b/c of this and the awful OL and receiver play. Kendricks. :bag:
X2 Bradford will be a stud. I really hope that his injury isn't serious.(Not a Bradford owner, just a football fan.)

I think I would do it. I plan to drop Flaco for Newton as he has a higher upside for my QB 2.
Just my own 2 cents, that might be nuts. Newton played AZ, not exactly a powerhouse. Flacco has been a playoff QB the last three years and he has more weapons than ever. Week one has ruined a number of teams.

I would drop pretty much anyone for Newton, but yes would drop Bradford but not for any QB other than Newton. Seen too much of Grossman to be a believer.

Users who are viewing this thread