What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty - 1st time player, where to join a league? (1 Viewer)

I've been playing re-draft for several years and am now ready to dip my toes into the Dynasty phenomenon.....just not ready to commit $500+ a year to an FFPC Dynasty league quite yet.

Anyone have any good suggestions for somewhere online to join a lowish-stakes Dynasty league?

I've been playing re-draft for several years and am now ready to dip my toes into the Dynasty phenomenon.....just not ready to commit $500+ a year to an FFPC Dynasty league quite yet.

Anyone have any good suggestions for somewhere online to join a lowish-stakes Dynasty league?
You might want to also try posing this question in the Looking For Leagues message board.

You might want to also try posing this question in the Looking For Leagues message board.
Good thinking....guess I should have looked around to see there was a message board for that :)

You should consider ZealotsField. We have about 80 dynasty leagues with several variations on the theme. We run them on the MFL platform and all of them are no stakes. The only dues you pay are your share of the cost to run the website/hosting...this year that amounted to $6/team I believe. The nice thing is that even without high stakes, the competition is still plenty fierce. When I transitioned out of redraft a few years back I was very pleased to find a home, and several teams I could take there. Here is a link:

http://www.zealotsfield.com/

Users who are viewing this thread