What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$$ Dynasty Baseball League Needs Owner (1 Viewer)

bravesfanmt1

Footballguy
are you still looking for a dynasty league?

I have a 10 team weekly team.

LM: Matt Talbert (me)

Treasurer: Jason diSimone

This team is as follows:

C-B Molina

1b M Reynolds

2b P Polanco

3b K Kouzmanoff

SS O Cab

MI A Kennedy

CI J Cantu

LF J Damon *underrated 20/20 guy^

CF W Venable *upside here 20-25 homers potentially despite spacious home park*

RF J Werth *definitely one of the most underrated players in the game for sure*

UTL Bradley, Kubel

BN: Huff, Hardy, Dukes, Konerko, Lowell, Lou Marson, Fowler, Dan Murphy, Hafner, Podsednik, Fontenot and Teagarden

Pitching and Bench: (this is the core of the team: (great young pitching I think). The previous owner did a great job acquiring young pitching)

David Price, Brian Matusz, Edwin Jackson, joe saunders, scott kazmir, chris volstad, kevin millwood, sean osullivan charlie morton, kevin slowey, eric bedard, and antonio bastardo, joe nathan, huston street, carlos torres (don't know why he's on this roster, definitely droppable), If Bedard and Slowey can be healthy for 2010 man that's some sick pitching.

I need a good owner who isn't afraid of a challenge and won't make up excuses for being inactive.

Scoring is weighted to five tool players and SP. 2008 top scorer was Hanley and this year was Pujols, obviously. Top end batters and pitchers will finish with just over 1000 pts and slowly work your way down from there. Basic scoring with performance bonuses and special case scoring. If you have ever played CBS Sportsline, this is pretty close to it, maybe a little different but basics are the same.

We will be having a winter meeting soon after when I get this team filled. There you can speak to other GMs (exchange contact info) discuss trades, and announce any changes you'd like to see.

The league is on ESPN, 10 teams, 2 divisions. It is dynasty like you are looking for. There is no limit on transactions, trade deadline is July 31st. Rosters are very large as you can see.

There are minor league rosters 9x each (ill get those to you when you respond if your interested). This is a ten team league but very large rosters as you can see from the above.

League is 50 per GM. Payouts will be 500 total purse and probably 250,150,100 (or something very close to that for 2010: gotta speak with everyone first).

Let me know if your interested in joining or you can help me find an owner.

Shoot me a PM or email if your interested thanks.

Thanks,

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested? This team isn't THAT bad is it?

What is wrong?

I know someone out there is legit, long-term league hunting.

This league is fair, honest and democratic. I think you'll enjoy it.

Talk to you soon.

one thing: Attendance of a Winter Meeting 2nd week of January. Will be voting on several critical proposals including one that would conceivably make this team better (5 round expansion draft where this team could gain some bats).

Very interested!!!!

Is the team still available?

Shoot me a PM or an email.

tomsandness@hotmail.com

Thanks

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread