What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty DL7 (1 Viewer)

Dynasty DL7?

• Total voters
Wih ages, as of today...

Jason Babin 32.0

Terrell Suggs 29.7

Osi Umenyiora 30.6

Charles Johnson 25.1

Jabaal Sheard 23.0

Chris Long 27.2

Elvis Dumervil 28.3

Elvis again for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some people are forgeting this is a dynasty poll.

Suggs is still a top notch talent, this injury isnt going to kill his career.

I think some people are forgeting this is a dynasty poll.Suggs is still a top notch talent, this injury isnt going to kill his career.
Given the nature of his injury, it could. That certainly weighs into my decision making. In a current dyno he's most valuable to his current owner, but in a startup he's not someone I'd be looking at yet given these options.

I think some people are forgeting this is a dynasty poll.Suggs is still a top notch talent, this injury isnt going to kill his career.
Given the nature of his injury, it could. That certainly weighs into my decision making. In a current dyno he's most valuable to his current owner, but in a startup he's not someone I'd be looking at yet given these options.
+1In a recent 16 team start-up I saw he was the 17th DE off the board in the 11th round

+1In a recent 16 team start-up I saw he was the 17th DE off the board in the 11th round
And for some... he still qualifies as a Linebacker.

I'm off the internet for 7-10 days. If anyone wants to move these along, they're welcome to.

Users who are viewing this thread