What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Evaluation (1 Viewer)

King of the Jungle

Footballguy
This guy seems to eat yards for lunch when healthy. I haven't had the opportunity to watch him play just seen some monster games from what seems to be inconsistent qb play. What are the thoughts on this guy going forward?

He seems to be in the mold of Andre Johnson but with some questionable off-field decisions. Does he have the game and work ethic to become a top 10 wr or is he just not mature enough to realize his potential?

He has stud written all over him. Impressive how effective he was as soon as he came back from injury. And the dude is still only 22

Let me throw out a couple of names I feel are in the neighborhood here, how do you see them through your dynasty lenses (I guess that'd be the next three years?).

-Kenny Britt

-Mike Wallace

-Percy Harvin

(I'm throwing in these two because i think their 2010 production and immediate future of QB situations kind of put them around the same region, as the above)

-Larry Fitzgerald

-Brandon Marshall

I might be off but when I see K Britt play I kind of get that Vincent jackson style of play vibe, and I agree about the YAC

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Shirley said:
Let me throw out a couple of names I feel are in the neighborhood here, how do you see them through your dynasty lenses (I guess that'd be the next three years?).-Kenny Britt-Mike Wallace-Percy Harvin(I'm throwing in these two because i think their 2010 production and immediate future of QB situations kind of put them around the same region, as the above)-Larry Fitzgerald-Brandon MarshallI might be off but when I see K Britt play I kind of get that Vincent jackson style of play vibe, and I agree about the YAC
I have Britt at WR23 right now - categories on my spreadsheet that are holding him back are QB and his targets/per game are low because they are a running team at heart. The group of receivers between 12 and 24 are all very close to me and it's really a matter of preference. I have Wallace, Marshall and Fitz above Britt - Harvin a few spots below him. Britt is definitely a breakout candidate in 2011 or 2012 with improved QB play and a few more opportunities.

I can't say I've watched Britt too much this year, but the couple/few times that I have, I have been impressed. I actually think the fact he has produced given the limited air attack in TEN is a testament to his ability.

From a talent standpoint, he ranks high, imo. He seems to get some nagging injuries and many seem to beleive maturity could be an issue. Those are his drawbacks.

I think Britt is in my 15-20 range at WR (dynasty).

As long as defenses are afraid of Chris Johnson then Britt will be money as long as Rusty isn't behind center. Barring an injury I see him easy top 15 with potential for top 5 production.

Users who are viewing this thread