What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty League Starting... (1 Viewer)

ctrlaltdefeat

Footballguy
Details:

I'll let everyone know up front. If you can't do Leaguesafe don't bother replying or pm'ing me.

This league will require you pay 1st and 2nd season dues before the startup draft. Season 2 - 3rd season dues will be required before the rookie draft and so on each season. I want to assure that we will have dedicated owners for this dynasty league. Too many times I have seen teams stink up the joint and then bail out leaving the commissioner to find replacement owners. If you can't meet the requirements move on to another league.

100% payout after MFL fees

PPR

12 Teams

6 pts all tds, 1 point for every 10 rushing and receiving yards, 1 point for every 25 passing yards

1 or 2 Flex spots - no QB in flex

No IDP

Full Dynasty - all players carry over season to season

Rookies will be included in startup draft

No decision yet on Waivers - Blind bidding or Normal Waivers - vote will be taken

Money League through Leaguesafe only - no Paypal

MFL site

Yearly Dues of no more than $75 ($65 per team plus $10 for MFL fees) - competitive but fun

No contracts or salaries

No Taxi Squad

Trading of future picks allowed for up to two future seasons but those seasons must be paid for

Starting lineup similar to: 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 flex (no qb), 1 team D and 1 kicker

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance if there is interest, you can make this a 16 teamer?

Also, if you're paying a season ahead, why would you be able to trade draft picks for two seasons?

'Machiavelli said:
Any chance if there is interest, you can make this a 16 teamer?Also, if you're paying a season ahead, why would you be able to trade draft picks for two seasons?
i would also join if you make it a 16 teamer

'Machiavelli said:
Any chance if there is interest, you can make this a 16 teamer?Also, if you're paying a season ahead, why would you be able to trade draft picks for two seasons?
You can trade up to 2 seasons ahead but those seasons must be paid before any trade takes place.12 teams

100% in.....prefer 12 teamer Will you be having leaguesafe set up so we have at least half the league vote on payouts not full 100% commish control?

100% in.....prefer 12 teamer Will you be having leaguesafe set up so we have at least half the league vote on payouts not full 100% commish control?
It is 12 teams, not 14 or 16 or anything else. And I will have leaguesafe set up and everything will be done through voting there.

I'd like in, but what are you thinking for the draft? Live or 12 Hour timer? Also when are you thinking of starting the draft?

I'd like in, but what are you thinking for the draft? Live or 12 Hour timer? Also when are you thinking of starting the draft?
Slow draft through MFL and email and most likely it will take place after the NFL draft unless we get majority vote to start sooner. Rookies will be included in the startup draft so I'm thinking most will want to wait until after the NFL draft.

I'm sorry guys but I have decided not to continue with this league. I made a mistake realizing I don't really have the time to create and run the league. I read about some other guys arguing over running a league and just decided it would be too much of a hassle and too much work to do it. I'm sorry for getting you guys excited about it but it's not going to happen. I already have the site set up pretty much and it's paid for so if you know of anyone who wants it let me know. It's hosted by MFL.

I will run it....................but I would want graphics for the league but only one year league fees upfront and I would like to draft April 1 with rookie spacers. (then allow the teams that own the rookie spacers to pick players after the NFL draft) I like BBID waivers and will have a full bylaw package for any team to that wants to join to review. And I am a fan of VPs for scoring.

So the fees would be $75 for the league $6 MFL fee and $15 per team toward the graphics. This is a one time fee. ( I will pay the difference in the graphics which will be another $100 approx from my own pocket.) Total first year $96.00 each following year $81.00

Payouts would be-----I KEEP NOTHING TO COMMISH----

$75 x 12 = $900.00

1st $450

2nd $200

3rd $100

4th $ 75

Div Winners 3 div x $25 ea. winner = $75

Equals $900.00

You also need to have computer access during the day or work times even if it is limited. I have always found a draft runs much smoother and the savages stay calm when we have a steady moving draft. If you do not have access pre-drafting would work as well. This might be alot to ask of members, but trust me if you want an active fun and enjoyable league and draft this will work well.

Let me know if anyone is interested. If I get 12 quality owners I will do it. If we fall short no problem either I have plenty going.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will run it....................but I would want graphics for the league but only one year league fees upfront and I would like to draft April 1 with rookie spacers. (then allow the teams that own the rookie spacers to pick players after the NFL draft) I like BBID waivers and will have a full bylaw package for any team to that wants to join to review. And I am a fan of VPs for scoring.So the fees would be $75 for the league $6 MFL fee and $15 per team toward the graphics. This is a one time fee. ( I will pay the difference in the graphics which will be another $100 approx from my own pocket.) Total first year $96.00 each following year $81.00Payouts would be-----I KEEP NOTHING TO COMMISH----$75 x 12 = $900.001st $4502nd $2003rd $1004th $ 75Div Winners 3 div x $25 ea. winner = $75___________________________________Equals $900.00You also need to have computer access during the day or work times even if it is limited. I have always found a draft runs much smoother and the savages stay calm when we have a steady moving draft. If you do not have access pre-drafting would work as well. This might be alot to ask of members, but trust me if you want an active fun and enjoyable league and draft this will work well. Let me know if anyone is interested. If I get 12 quality owners I will do it. If we fall short no problem either I have plenty going.
Hi :)

Sent you an email with more information in it Blazer..............PSU2 you know the gist of the rules but I will hook you up as well

Users who are viewing this thread