What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Rookie #14 (1 Viewer)

Dynasty Rookie #14

• Donnie Avery, WR - Rams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DeSean Jackson, WR - Eagles

• Jordy Nelson, WR - Packers

• Malcom Kelly, WR - Redskins

• Mario Manningham, WR - Giants

• Steve Slaton, RB - Texans

• Ryan Torain, RB - Broncos

• Joe Flacco, QB - BAL

• Brian Brohm, QB - Packers

• Other (explain who)

• Total voters

Mr. Peterson

Footballguy
1. Darren McFadden, RB - Raiders

2. Jonathan Stewart, RB - Panthers

3. Rashard Mendenhall, RB - Steelers

4. Kevin Smith, RB - Lions

5. Matt Forte, RB - Bears

6. Felix Jones, RB - Cowboys

7. Chris Johnson, RB - Titans

8. Ray Rice, RB - Ravens

9. Matt Ryan, QB - Falcons

10a. Devin Thomas, WR - Redskins

10b. James Hardy, WR - Bills

12. Limas Sweed, WR - Steelers

13. Jamaal Charles, RB - Chiefs

At this point, Avery is the landslide winner, but I'd take the 1st round QB.
:goodposting: Flacco = Value in this year's rook draft.
I think you will see him drop to mid 2nd in a bunch of drafts this year.But there will be QB hungry teams that take him in the 1st.
I may take him at 1.11 in my draft if Ryan and Rodgers (he's a FA in our league) are gone.I am actually starting to think he may be a better prospect than Ryan. :moneybag:

I think you will see him drop to mid 2nd in a bunch of drafts this year.But there will be QB hungry teams that take him in the 1st.
I may take him at 1.11 in my draft if Ryan and Rodgers (he's a FA in our league) are gone.I am actually starting to think he may be a better prospect than Ryan. :moneybag:
I keep hearing the Cutler/Leinart comparisons to Flacco/Ryan.Ryan actaully has a much better WR core than Flacco im my opinion.

I may take him at 1.11 in my draft if Ryan and Rodgers (he's a FA in our league) are gone.I am actually starting to think he may be a better prospect than Ryan. :rolleyes:
I keep hearing the Cutler/Leinart comparisons to Flacco/Ryan.Ryan actaully has a much better WR core than Flacco im my opinion.
I dont know, Flacco has Mason, Clayton, Williams, and throw Heap onto that list.

Not liking Flacco here. Yes, he was picked in the first round, but first round QB's are a risky proposition. He's just as likely to be JP Losman or Kyle Boller as Jay Cutler or Ben Roethlisberger. The same is also true of the receivers, but I think the upside of a great WR is bigger than the upside of a great QB.

I would take Malcolm Kelly here. I think he's a good prospect in spite of his poor timed speed.

:lmao: Flacco = Value in this year's rook draft.
I may take him at 1.11 in my draft if Ryan and Rodgers (he's a FA in our league) are gone.I am actually starting to think he may be a better prospect than Ryan. :yes:
I dont know, Flacco has Mason, Clayton, Williams, and throw Heap onto that list.
Yeah, should have considered TE's. But I think White, Robinson, Jenkins and Horn are slightly better options.

EBF said:
Not liking Flacco here. Yes, he was picked in the first round, but first round QB's are a risky proposition. He's just as likely to be JP Losman or Kyle Boller as Jay Cutler or Ben Roethlisberger. The same is also true of the receivers, but I think the upside of a great WR is bigger than the upside of a great QB.

I would take Malcolm Kelly here. I think he's a good prospect in spite of his poor timed speed.
I would not take him here based solely on his being taken in the 1st round. I am sold on his talent. This is not the case with any of the WRs or RBs available here in my opinion. However, there will be a few WRs on this list that emerge by the end of preseason to become borderline 1 Round Prospects. By then we will also know a lot more about everybody, so specualting as of today, I'd have to take Flacco. I base that primarily on his rocket arm, his suprising mobility, and the head on his shoulders(all of which could have been said of Kyle Boller). At the same time, much of what has been said about Kelly could have been said of Mike Williams.

Last edited by a moderator:
kelly's potential in a crowed wash offense or an underrated avery as a #2 to holt. i like avery.

I'm staying true to my Brohm pick. I know it's not popular given the poll results but I like his chances better than the others listed although I'm definitely considering the long term versus immediate future. I'm also thrilled to see some of the other players I'm high on aren't getting much love yet. This is starting to give me hope for the second round and beyond.

Either that or I really suck at rating players.

Users who are viewing this thread