What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Stashes for 2016 (1 Viewer)

Peyton manning. Really. He got dropped in 2 of my 10 leagues. I think there's a decent chance he ends up in Houston. Him throwing to Nuk in a warm/indoor stadium would bump his value
I don't mind the Peyton idea, but I think your reasoning is flawed.His weapons in Denver are superior. He plays in about 3 or 4 cold games a year. My guess is he is only gaining about 2 less cold games by moving to Houston.

Peyton manning. Really. He got dropped in 2 of my 10 leagues. I think there's a decent chance he ends up in Houston. Him throwing to Nuk in a warm/indoor stadium would bump his value
I don't mind the Peyton idea, but I think your reasoning is flawed.His weapons in Denver are superior. He plays in about 3 or 4 cold games a year. My guess is he is only gaining about 2 less cold games by moving to Houston.
It may be more of Denver not wanting to keep Peyton another year that forces him to play elsewhere. Osweiler may not sign a contract with Denver if Peyton comes back as the starter and Denver would risk losing Osweiler.

Houston is a long shot hunch, but we know Peyton is a record lover which leads me to believe he isn't done yet. And he'll control where he goes, so it's gonna be the best of the teams with no franchise qb but decent mgmt structure. That rules out Washington Chicago Miami Oakland. Rams Houston jets are in play.

Both Allen + Fleener are free agents this offseason. Zero chance IMO they're both back. Colts like him enough (with zero football experience) to have him on practice squad for 2 seasons now. Zero cost + great situation + great athlete + TE friendly Chud & U connection + you're likely getting your answer with Swoope quickly (by their decisions on Allen&Fleener and upcoming draft)
Not available on Fleaflicker.
Now available on Fleaflicker. lol

I am stashing montee ball. I am deciding whether to keep marqise lee on my roster or grabbing jace amaro, who is available out there.

For my league, my current targets are Clive Walford and Seth Roberts.
Walford had a nice game yesterday. Nothing spectacular, but he's improving each week. Next year he could be a good one, especially as the 2nd target if Crabtree walks in free agency.

Blaine Gabbert is starting to look like a very cheap very sneaky stash
I've been wondering about this, too. I'll have one more year of Cam in my contract league, and could also keep Gabbert through 2017. It would come down to him, Gio, or Kendall Wright for that slot, so I may see what the trade market looks like for all of them in the offseason.

Brian Quick - looked good last year before injury, but hasn't done anything this year. I believe he is a free agent after this season.

Tre McBride - Small school WRs often take a bit longer to adjust.

Cameron Artis-Payne
I read through the whole first page of this thread wondering why I hadn't seen CAP anywhere.

He had a fair amount of buzz this preseason, mostly because people were worried about JStew and his health long term.

Stewart has held up fairly well so far, and I'm betting CAP has been dropped in many places.

(When you consider the other backs there, plus Cam Newton's usage near the goal line, I can see why he would have been dropped)

Now is the time to move on this guy. Obviously I am talking about a situation where you have the space.

Next preseason, the hype machine will crank up again, and you never really know whats going to happen with Stewart.

There is no way CAP will be available in most dynasty leagues just before the season starts, if he is healthy.

In fact, if JStew is gimpy or something happens in camp, Cameron Artis-Payne will be a very hot commodity.

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
QB- Gabbert, RG3, Kaepernick, Flacco, Geno

RB- Zenner, McKinnon, Mason, Morris, Khiry

WR- Crowder, Smelter, Strong... battery dying.. nooooo

Dwayne Allen anyone? A free agent to-be, I believe. He's produced very little this year, but I think that's a product of the entire Colts offense in 2015. He's got a nice size/pass catching ability combo (falls somewhere between Witten and Heath Miller). Seems he could fill a need and produce on the following teams:

• New England - TE2 on this team could bear a lot of fruit.
  • Pittsburgh - Heath Miller is 33. Stepping into the juggernaut that is the Steelers passing game would be a huge boost.
  • Atlanta - Not a sexy destination, but there's a need.
  • Green Bay - Sincere question, Is Richard Rodgers the answer? Maybe he is.
  • New Orleans - Drew Brees is always kind to TEs, even if he's getting up there in age.

Spencer Ware.

-He's in an A+ offense for RB

- Stats and tape suggest he has played better than West.

- Behind an All Pro talent coming off another knee injury and RB fall off fast.

- Looks like a 3 down back

What does everyone think about the Belldozer? Has looked decent the past few games.
I've got him stashed everywhere. He has a chance to develop into a Greg Olsen type player. I'm hoping he wins the starting job next year.
BellDozer is superior in fantasy to Celek and McDonald. It comes down to who they pick as QB next year and if the coaching staff wants to keep a guy into block. He's the best receiver but needs to improve his blocking. Former QB so he knows what he is doing out on routes.

shady inc said:
aaron hernandez in case he gets released from prison
Parole hearing scheduled for the beginning of April 2016. It MAY happen.
Not a chance. He's currently serving a life sentence for one murder, and is about to start his trial for the double murder. He's not EVER going to play in the NFL again, and I doubt he is ever released from prison. Don't waste a roster spot.

shady inc said:
Not a chance. He's currently serving a life sentence for one murder, and is about to start his trial for the double murder. He's not EVER going to play in the NFL again, and I doubt he is ever released from prison. Don't waste a roster spot.
I think your sarcasm detector is busted.. may want to ask for a new one for Christmas ;)

shady inc said:
Ha, this reply was really funny!

I just stashed the Bills Dezmin Lewis away for the 2nd time this year lol. Just got signed to the active roster for the last 2 games. Expecting him to jump up the depth chart next summer. Kid has great size and decent speed, just needs to adjust to the NFL game coming from 1-AA (or whatever they call it now), which is what this year on the practice squad was for.

Guys I have stashed:

Blaine Gabbert, QB SF

Montee Ball, RB NE

Kenny Bell, WR TB

Jaelen Strong, WR HOU

Tyrell Williams, WR SD

Jordan Taylor, WR DEN

Nick Boyle, TE BAL

Ryan Griffin, TE HOU

Jeff Heuerman, TE DEN