What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty team rebuild or demolition? (1 Viewer)

oukurt

Footballguy
League details: 
14 teams/.5 PPR, 1QB

Starters: 8

QB: 1/ RB: 2-3/ WR: 3-4/ TE: 1-2

Orphaned team I took over 3 years ago. Blew it up when I took over and now I’m considering another demolition job. I have added a few good pieces in 3 years.

Future draft assets:  2021: Rookie Draft upcoming mid August (3 weeks). I have the 1.07, 2.03, 3.03, 4.03

2022: (3) 2022 Rookie 1sts + 3rd rounder 

2023 : Full compliment of rookie picks rounds 1-4

Roster pieces that hold any significant value:

QB: Prescott, Goff

RB: C Akers, J White, McKissick, D Evans, Dallas 

WR:
Godwin, Jefferson, Kirk, C Sims 

TE: (crickets)

Is this salvageable or is this something I should blow up once more and hit restart?

Swing away.

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have the 1.07 pick? And ither picks this year?

I, personally, would not do a rebuild. I'd go with what you have and try to draft wisely. But, that is pretty much always my M.O. I don't really do rebuilds, I just try to get better every year.

Blow things up seems to always lead to playing for next year.  You have a solid core so I would keep plugging away and look to compete.

I would not trade for Akers.  I don't think he will come back to his hype.  I also think Mixon is set for a great year.  

Bump

Info updated. any other opinions appreciated. I am truly 50-50 on rebuild or blow up. Just one of those orphaned teams that you think you can fix but it’s been one step forward and then I step back .

I am in agreement with Gally.  First, I do not play in 14 team leagues, thus my opinion may be "off".  You have a good group of players that I would love to have...  I would build a draft list and take best player available at draft time to keep building.   

jwsbowler said:
I am in agreement with Gally.  First, I do not play in 14 team leagues, thus my opinion may be "off".  You have a good group of players that I would love to have...  I would build a draft list and take best player available at draft time to keep building.   
Appreciated guys.  
Well that’s three votes for not blowing this up, so I will continue going BPA this draft and with three 1st round draft picks next year maybe I can reach the mountaintop.

Users who are viewing this thread