What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade: Mark Andrews and Aaron Jones for Saquan Barkley and George Kittle (1 Viewer)

I prefer the Andrews/Jones side. I think the ceiling for the Barkley/Kittle side might be a bit higher, but I think the floor for the Andrews/Jones side is significantly higher.

Who is your other TE? If you can weather a Kittle injury I like the upside of Barkley/Kittle. I lean that way.

I prefer the Andrews/Jones side. I think the ceiling for the Barkley/Kittle side might be a bit higher, but I think the floor for the Andrews/Jones side is significantly higher.
i'm not sure if there is one right answer, but this seems like a good way to think about it. I really have a hard time valuing Barkley right now.

Andrews side, much safer floor. It would actually depend on the rest of the team for me. If I was competitive without those pieces and could risk going for the upside, I'd take Barkley's side.

Users who are viewing this thread