What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade - Ridley for Locket & Hines (1 Viewer)

bigbayblues

Footballguy
We start 3 RBs and 3 WRs and a Flex(RB/WR/TE)

Trade
I give: Locket & Hines

I get: Ridley

At first glance it seems like a no brainer, but just want to get the crowd's opinion. 

He first asked for Gurley & Beckham but quickly changed to Locket & Hines.

My RBs (Likely Starters in Red)

Cook, DalvinGurley, Todd | Hines, Nyheim | Hyde, Carlos | McCaffrey, ChristianSanders, Miles

My WRs

Allen, Keenan | Anderson, Robby | Beckham, Odell | Cooks, Brandin | Fitzgerald, Larry | Lockett, Tyler | McLaurin, Terry | Williams, Mike | Woods, Robert 

I almost feel like any WR on my roster + Hines for Ridley will still be a win for me.

Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy accept in a dynasty league.  Some time Julio is going to slow down and Ridley is going to take over.  Much rather want Ridley over Lockett in dynasty.  Sure, you would like Hines for RB depth, but you have 4 RBs

Easy accept in a dynasty league.  Some time Julio is going to slow down and Ridley is going to take over.  Much rather want Ridley over Lockett in dynasty.  Sure, you would like Hines for RB depth, but you have 4 RBs
I could get AJ Brown or Ridley in this deal I think. Do you prefer Ridley over Brown long term?

Also just for clarification, I am starting 4 RBs (3 RB slots and 1 Flex) every week, so this move leaves me with no RB on the bench. I can obviously use my WRs in the flex if something happened. Just making sure you saw that we start 3RB 3 WR and a Flex. 

This makes RBs a huge premium in our league. I just happen to be loaded. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread