What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Cardinals - Week 15 (1 Viewer)

The way Murray holds that ball when he runs I'm shocked more guys don't go play kill the pig and go punch that ball out. If I was a defender I'd be licking my chops. Surprised he doesn't fumble more 

Last edited by a moderator:
Talib needs to cut his commentary by 50%
He does, but I’ll give him some leeway. Romo talked WAY too much his first year and learned to dial it back. Color commentary is somewhat of an art and definitely something that guys can get better at. Talib’s style isn’t exactly my style, but I could see how he might appeal to a younger demographic that might see most announcers as being more uptight and boring.

I listened to an interview with the tv play by play guy for the Flyers and it was really interesting hearing him talk about how commentary guys can get better and how much chemistry plays into it. 

He does, but I’ll give him some leeway. Romo talked WAY too much his first year and learned to dial it back. Color commentary is somewhat of an art and definitely something that guys can get better at. Talib’s style isn’t exactly my style, but I could see how he might appeal to a younger demographic that might see most announcers as being more uptight and boring.

I listened to an interview with the tv play by play guy for the Flyers and it was really interesting hearing him talk about how commentary guys can get better and how much chemistry plays into it. 
Yeah, I feel my inner-contrarian when listening to Talib.  Initially I don't like, yet I want to hear more.

Yep. Things like that need to change in the draft room. Just take the best player. 
Actually I lied on this one. We could've had him had we not traded the pick to Cle for Wentz. However our pick was right after ARZ as it was the Minny pick we got for Sam Bradford. We could've possible trade up but who knows if they even tried as I remember a lot that Barnett was the guy all along. However on stuff like this yes you are right it needs to change 

Actually I lied on this one. We could've had him had we not traded the pick to Cle for Wentz. However our pick was right after ARZ as it was the Minny pick we got for Sam Bradford. We could've possible trade up but who knows if they even tried as I remember a lot that Barnett was the guy all along. However on stuff like this yes you are right it needs to change 
Thought the same thing. 

Why didn't he get rid of it?

Being facetious of course. How can you do anything with that kind of pressure?
Dude it's his fault he should've gotten rid of it in that time. He's dumb. He sucks. He was never that good to begin with. 

I think I covered them all

Talib: " He must have a great play drawn up here."

Well...

Jeffrey is really POing me. If I'm Pederson I see it obvious Jeffrey wasn't trying under Wentz but does for Hurts. Keeping him out there what kind of dam message does it send to the other players? if you don't like a certain guy you can pout and talk smack on him behind his back and then when you get your way a ton of playing time? 

Users who are viewing this thread