What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ebenezer Ekuban (1 Viewer)

houndirish

Footballguy
I'm curious to hear the expectations of Ekuban from my fellow FBG's. Ekuban was good enough to rank 25th among linemen in my Dynasty League a year ago (almost matched his career highs in tackles and sacks). However I tend to think he logged more playing time in '06 than he might this season. Denver added rookies Tim Crowder and Jarvis Moss, to go along with Elvis Dumervil, Kenard Lang, John Engelberger, Carlos Hall and Kenny Peterson. Now I'm sure not all those guys will make the roster but this does appear to be a relatively deep unit that could make multiple substitutions. So that being said, is there any reason to expect Ekuban to equal or surpass last year's numbers?

Where do you see him in comparison to guys like Bobby McCray, Andre Carter, Wale Ogunleye?

I'm curious to hear the expectations of Ekuban from my fellow FBG's. Ekuban was good enough to rank 25th among linemen in my Dynasty League a year ago (almost matched his career highs in tackles and sacks). However I tend to think he logged more playing time in '06 than he might this season. Denver added rookies Tim Crowder and Jarvis Moss, to go along with Elvis Dumervil, Kenard Lang, John Engelberger, Carlos Hall and Kenny Peterson. Now I'm sure not all those guys will make the roster but this does appear to be a relatively deep unit that could make multiple substitutions. So that being said, is there any reason to expect Ekuban to equal or surpass last year's numbers? Where do you see him in comparison to guys like Bobby McCray, Andre Carter, Wale Ogunleye?
I think the fact that they traded up in the draft to get Moss, then drafted Crowder is concerning. But he can play inside on passing downs, so it's possible he could be effective. But I am very concerned that he will not get the playing time he did last season, so I personally see his number dropping.

Users who are viewing this thread