What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Empire League (1 Viewer)

Rich55112

Footballguy
Hello,

Thanks for taking time to read this.

Starting a 24 team Empire League where 1 team each year we will eliminate 1 team (will stop eliminating teams once we hit 10 teams)

We will be calling it Empire Island.

Entry fee is $15 and increases each year by $5 each year (cap off at $50)

50/50 of yearly pot payout (after we minus $70 for cost of MFL league website). 50% to Fantasy Bowl Winner. 50% to Empire Jackpot.

To win Empire Jackpot, either win a total of 4 fantasy bowls or win the fantasy bowl 2 years in a row.

Will be using Leaguesafe

Below is a link to the league page. Take a good look at it. Check out the scoring system. Make sure you read the footnotes (still working on fine tuning the final rules).

Got any questions? Feel free to ask.

Want in? Email me at richhavlik@gmail.com and let me know which Tribe (aka division) you want to join.

Have a feeling this is going to be one challenging league.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this.

Rich

http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/60339#0

4 signed up only 20 more to go

Don't forget to read the footnotes and let me know what tribe (aka division) you want to be in

Rich

Got 14 so far.

Remember to tell which Tribe you want to be in...Reef, Mountain, Lagoon, Beach, or Volcano (Jungle is full)

Rich

18 owners so far, looking for 6 more

Don't forget to let me know which Tribe you want to be in....Reef, Mountain, Lagoon, or Beach (Jungle and Volcano are full)

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread