What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Enter The Footballguys March Madness Bracket! (1 Viewer)

I just made my picks in 60 seconds and this is the only bracket I'm doing for the tournament.

THATs what I'm talking about.

Side note we can admire: The ESPN software is beautiful.

Takes seconds to do a full bracket and you can enter another group with one click.

Outstanding.

Absolutely shocked I haven't seen people in here updating the status of their brackets. Have we evolved as a society?

Absolutely shocked I haven't seen people in here updating the status of their brackets. Have we evolved as a society?
First year in a long time that I had little to no interest in doing a bracket. Filled out this one in about 5 minutes on a "what the heck" whim and forgot about it. Decided to take a look this morning and was shocked to see I'm tied for third. Only need UConn over Purdue in the finals to sneak into first.

First year in a long time that I had little to no interest in doing a bracket. Filled out this one in about 5 minutes on a "what the heck" whim and forgot about it. Decided to take a look this morning and was shocked to see I'm tied for third. Only need UConn over Purdue in the finals to sneak into first.
:towelwave:

Users who are viewing this thread