What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eric Gagne did an amazing thing yesterday (1 Viewer)

Flash

Footballguy
Astros 8th inning, he loads the bases with no outs, and gets out of it with no runs scored.

All with only 8 pitches.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair he really didn't load the bases. A bunt hit that Hall should have made a play on, a HBP that Berkman faked, and an error by Prince that at worst should have been one out if not two. But to think the whole inning was 8 pitches is crazy. I would be really mad at Pence for swinging at the first pitch witht eh bases loaded and no outs.

To be fair he really didn't load the bases. A bunt hit that Hall should have made a play on, a HBP that Berkman faked, and an error by Prince that at worst should have been one out if not two. But to think the whole inning was 8 pitches is crazy. I would be really mad at Pence for swinging at the first pitch witht eh bases loaded and no outs.
True, but it's still a great job of getting out of a jam which was basically my point.

The bases were loaded with no outs. Two pitches later the inning was over and both of those pitches were changeups.

I agree with "amazing" here.

What's amazing was that I thought "he saved a game or didn't bring the gas can with him from the bully." :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread