What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eric Moulds Vs. Lavernous Coles (1 Viewer)

shake zula

Footballguy
How much better is L. Coles compared to Moulds? In a dynasty league, ppr and 6 points for td.

In the deal I'd be getting

Eric Reed and Moulds for Coles. I am having a hard time gauging how much of a drop off it is to go from Coles to Moulds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where you're going with this, but I don't think Coles is better.

That said, I'd rather have Coles on my fantasy team at this juncture.

Coles is currently a #2-type WR playing as the #1 WR on his team.

Moulds is currently a #1-type WR playing as the #2 WR on his team.

As a result, I would say Coles ends the '06 campaign with 15-20 more catches and 200-250 more yards than Moulds. I do think the TD's will be very comparable.

I would personally trade Coles for Moulds and Reed.

What kind of production to folks expect from Coles?

Is 90/1250/8 reasonable or ludicrous?

I think the yards and TDs are too high, but if Pennington stays healthy, the 90 catches are not out of the realm of possibility.

ludicrous? yes! especially on the TD side. He has had 25 TDs TOTAL in 6 years, with a high of 7. Plus, only twice in those six years has he exceeded 1000 yds (both 1200+). In addition, only once in the six years has Coles topped 90 catches.I would expect somewhere in the range of 83 catches, 1000 yds, and 5 TDs. I know his QB situation was bad last year, but is it that much better this year? I do not think so.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187742

Users who are viewing this thread