What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ever changed your style as an adult? (2 Viewers)

Anyone else have an impossible time finding t-shirts that fit right? It seems like no matter what brand and no matter what I do, in a large, I feel like I'm busting out of the thing with manboobs in the chest and then an XL just hangs off me and looks way too loose.

I'm not fit enough to wear the tight fitting large but I also don't like the look of the loose fitting XL. Sometimes a European or slim fitting XL seems to do the trick but other times I have to go XXL in them just to get it on.

I've lost a few inches in the belly and gained a small amount in the shoulders and now half the shirts I put on feel to short, like I'm flexing my belly button to the crowd.

Anyway, this probably belongs in the rant thread but open to suggestions here.
I recently bought a bunch of t-shirts from different companies for this very reason. Returned the ones that didn't fit. I'm between an XL and a L. The three best fitting brands I found are BYLT, Vuori and Asket.

Thanks. For fit, what was it you liked about them most? Were they all the same?

Anyone else have an impossible time finding t-shirts that fit right? It seems like no matter what brand and no matter what I do, in a large, I feel like I'm busting out of the thing with manboobs in the chest and then an XL just hangs off me and looks way too loose.

I'm not fit enough to wear the tight fitting large but I also don't like the look of the loose fitting XL. Sometimes a European or slim fitting XL seems to do the trick but other times I have to go XXL in them just to get it on.

I've lost a few inches in the belly and gained a small amount in the shoulders and now half the shirts I put on feel to short, like I'm flexing my belly button to the crowd.

I recently bought a bunch of t-shirts from different companies for this very reason. Returned the ones that didn't fit. I'm between an XL and a L. The three best fitting brands I found are BYLT, Vuori and Asket.

Asket is an athletic fit all around, but the large works for me. Shorter overall. Thicker material. BYLT lux is the best material of the three. Longer shirt, a little longer than I'd like. If I was still trying to hide a gut, I'd appreciate the extra length. XL fits, but wish it was slightly shorter and just a little smaller. Vuori XL is a looser fit, but really light, soft material. Will be great for summer.

Asket is an athletic fit all around, but the large works for me. Shorter overall. Thicker material. BYLT lux is the best material of the three. Longer shirt, a little longer than I'd like. If I was still trying to hide a gut, I'd appreciate the extra length. XL fits, but wish it was slightly shorter and just a little smaller. Vuori XL is a looser fit, but really light, soft material. Will be great for summer.
as a non athletic male with more in the mid section than I need I've found that True Classic's work wonders. I have 3 xl active tops that I wear under my uniform and server of the classic crews that are my daily go to. It's kind of weird to see all the surf brand t shirts slowly be replaced by plain T's which also happened at one point in my mid 20's :crazy:

Covid and WFH changed my style. Used to be slacks and suits, now it's joggers and hoodies.
I am fortunate that I can wear just about anything I want to work. I wear a hoodie nearly everyday. I have a corduroy one, a cotton one, a printed one, a sleeveless one (for real but havent worn that one to work yet), a couple zip up ones, a few with holes in the elbows. A hoodie is definitely my go to over a simple t-shirt
The bad thing is my hoodie/jogger combos are more expensive than my slacks/shirts combos. Pretty sure I'm solely responsible for the Vouri and Unrl brands blowing up.
Do you have links for the ones you like?

I have 6 pairs of these in multiple colors:

And 3 of these in multiple colors:

At least one of those is almost always in my outfit for the day. I’ve started referring to jeans as “prison pants” because it feels like I’m being punished when I have to wear those.

Users who are viewing this thread