What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Explanation of production from these scrubs please. (1 Viewer)

Pick knows his history, I'm guessing. But this season, he's been a big zero to this point.

I'd also like to know how Moore got his stats this week.

I watched the Detroit game, but don't really remember anything about Lewis... sorry I didn't pay enough attention.

Pick knows his history, I'm guessing. But this season, he's been a big zero to this point.I'd also like to know how Moore got his stats this week.
the Niners waived and re-signed Navies, so he didn't play sundayi didn't watch the game but i suppose that Moore, Banta-Cain & Haralson rotated at OLB against the Giants

Last edited by a moderator:
Pick knows his history, I'm guessing. But this season, he's been a big zero to this point.

the Niners waived and re-signed Navies, so he didn't play sundayi didn't watch the game but i supposed that Moore, Banta-Cain & Haralson rotated at OLB against the Giants
That's mostly correct. Moore and Haralson started, with Banta-Cain rotating in primarily for Haralson.Tony will have to confirm, but my guess is that Lewis and Bailey are splitting snaps at SLB.

Thanks for the info.

Moore owner for a few years here so I know what he is capable of. It's nice to see him back in the mix.

As for Lewis, 3-2 isn't much but compared to his season numbers so far that is a huge jump.

the Niners waived and re-signed Navies, so he didn't play sundayi didn't watch the game but i supposed that Moore, Banta-Cain & Haralson rotated at OLB against the Giants
That's mostly correct. Moore and Haralson started, with Banta-Cain rotating in primarily for Haralson.Tony will have to confirm, but my guess is that Lewis and Bailey are splitting snaps at SLB.
yup, tbc comes in on passing downs. haralson looked decent. still never understand the decision to go with navies. still room for all you guys to jump back on the BMoore bandwagon :confused:

Jene Bramel said:

Lewis was 2-2 playing defense, with 3 of these 4 tackles coming on one series. He played a couple of series and a few other plays. He had an additional tackle on special teams.

Users who are viewing this thread