What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Explosions at Boston Marathon (1 Viewer)

Awful.....hopefully not an act of terrorism but isn't it Patriot's Day in Boston? Prayers for victims....
It would be a helluva coincidence if it weren't intentional.Holiday, many people not working, explosion at finish line of a huge annual event, and didn't "look like" a natural gas explosion.

Scanner talking about "worried about secondary device" This is definitely a bomb and not accidental

Scanner talking about "worried about secondary device" This is definitely a bomb and not accidental
Yes most likely. They are performing sweeps all over the place right now, though I would imagine that is pretty standard practice.

JFC, WTF is wrong with people??! :cry:
We haven't proven a people connection yet GB. Let's hope for the least worst which would be some kind of accident.
True but given where this happened seems fishy. :(
And getting fishier.
Agreed. I will wait until further evidence, but it is not looking like a gas main or any other disaster. It looks deliberate
Sadly it does.

Sweet jesus. Have one friend running the Boston Marathon with her brother. So hoping they're both okay. What a horrifying attack.

Just told my good friend about this (hes a marathon runner) and he knows a few people running in it and he quickly got off the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread