What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Explosions at Boston Marathon (1 Viewer)

The guy could be outside of Boston by now or he's holed up in a house. End of story. He's not out running around. The radio stuff is just noise right now.

Makes sense he would've bled out by now.

Suicide seems far less likely. He was armed to the teeth and had explosives. Hard to imagine any suicide of his isn't loud and reported by surrounding residents.

Put together a team of Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon and Lawrence O`Donnell and they would root this guy out in less than an hour....and stone him to death.

... why do we allow a people who have repeatedly tried to kill Americans into our country ...
Because we don't know who they are in advance.

If America decided to come down with a ton of bricks on Muslims and people from majority-Muslim countries ... those with sufficient motivation WILL get terrorists over the borders by subterfuge. Achmed fakes paperwork, becomes Armando, presents a Guatemalan passport ... and then what?

I don't even think the U.S. going medieval on Musliims would even be a speed bump to the true bad guys. Meanwhile, it would be great for recruitment.

The guy who owned the carjacked Black Mercedes said the suspects told him they were responsible for the bombing while he was in the with them for 30 minutes. The shootout in Watertown happened with the suspects behind the Mercedes. It would be a interesting insurance claim for the bullet holes. I wonder if the insurance company will try to say the car owner is partially at fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting the feeling that he's dead. Either from blood loss from the shootout that killed his brother, or by taking his own life. It's hard to believe some punk 19 year-old kid has been able to allude the FBI and police for this long.
Easy as hell to hide out indefinitely if you are patient enough.

Dude calmly walked down the street with a bomb on his back to kill people.. I wouldn't doubt his ability to avoid panic right now.

Boston CBS reporting during the chase last night the brothers threw a package from the car that had a Pressure Cooker bomb in it. :eek:

The guy who owned the carjacked Black Mercedes said the suspects told him they were responsible for the bombing while he was in the with them for 30 minutes. The shootout in Watertown happened with the suspects behind the Mercedes. It would be a interest insurance claim for the bullet holes. I wonder if the insurance company will try to say the car owner is partially at fault.
If they want to absolutely destroy their public perception, they will.

I'm getting the feeling that he's dead. Either from blood loss from the shootout that killed his brother, or by taking his own life. It's hard to believe some punk 19 year-old kid has been able to allude the FBI and police for this long.
Yeah, should be over pretty soon.
Stop being a bigger jagoff than you already are.
Oh yeah, sorry, this thread is serious business Limp Ditka.
Some seem to take keeping threads pure as serious business.

The guy who owned the carjacked Black Mercedes said the suspects told him they were responsible for the bombing while he was in the with them for 30 minutes. The shootout in Watertown happened with the suspects behind the Mercedes. It would be a interesting insurance claim for the bullet holes. I wonder if the insurance company will try to say the car owner is partially at fault.
That won't matter from an insurance standpoint but how do you figure the car owner was partially at fault? His car was carjacked.

The guy who owned the carjacked Black Mercedes said the suspects told him they were responsible for the bombing while he was in the with them for 30 minutes. The shootout in Watertown happened with the suspects behind the Mercedes. It would be a interest insurance claim for the bullet holes. I wonder if the insurance company will try to say the car owner is partially at fault.
Yea, no chance they deny that claim..........

Last edited by a moderator:
How dumb were these guys that they didn't at least have a couple grand to run with and had to hold up a 7-11? A few fewer grenades and they could be chilling in a Motel 8 somewhere.

Some seem to take keeping threads races pure as serious business.

Boston CBS reporting during the chase last night the brothers threw a package from the car that had a Pressure Cooker bomb in it. :eek:
Yep, the explosion and barrage of shots they made to the police SUV was recorded by Watertown resident and posted on YouTube.

Has nothing to do with serious busines. It has to do with taking an already unfunny joke and having an unfunny person repeat it over and over and over and over.

Easy as hell to hide out indefinitely if you are patient enough.

Dude calmly walked down the street with a bomb on his back to kill people.. I wouldn't doubt his ability to avoid panic right now.
Calmly walking around with the bomb just shows he's a heartless punk. That didn't take courage. He was in no danger. It's a different story when 2000 SWAT guys and cops want to put a bullet through your head.

I would like to just ignore Two Deep, but unfortunately there are many many people who feel the same way he does, and I fear their number will grow in the days to come...remember the reaction to the "Ground Zero Mosque"? Multiply that.

Does anyone know how the canine units are being used right now? Are they merely there to detect bombs or are they used to track the suspect as well? How do they get the dogs to track the suspect's scent? Do the officers have to provide the dogs with some sort of evidence bearing the suspect's scent? I'm assuming the dogs don't come with a Kyrgyzstani-American setting.

Yea, no chance they deny that claim..........
I'm sure they had a 2+ hour meeting on how to deny it and ended up figuring out it would be bad for business.

How dumb were these guys that they didn't at least have a couple grand to run with and had to hold up a 7-11? A few fewer grenades and they could be chilling in a Motel 8 somewhere.
White hat guy was walking around with a bomb practically with a sandwich board while ringing a bell. This doesn't surprised me.

Some seem to take keeping threads races pure as serious business.
Probably why I have been in an interracial marriage for 20 plus years. Too many jackasses.

Does anyone know how the canine units are being used right now? Are they merely there to detect bombs or are they used to track the suspect as well? How do they get the dogs to track the suspect's scent? Do the officers have to provide the dogs with some sort of evidence bearing the suspect's scent? I'm assuming the dogs don't come with a Kyrgyzstani-American setting.
:lol: @ setting.

Yes they'd need something with his scent on it to get them started.

Users who are viewing this thread