What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fan Duel Week 10 (1 Viewer)

actually had one of my better weeks only played in the FBG's Fanduel Championship $10 x 2 and should be in the money in both entries.

http://www.fanduel.com/entry/RYPNAK

In 3rd place with 159.38 (Even with Reggie Bush's 1.4 points) and in 21st with 128.62 with Steelers Defense and Sanders still to go. I think I slip down to 5-10th spot on the 159, and move up to top 10 with my 128 entry. Should make a little bit of money either way but would have loved one of the top 2 spots.

6 Leagues this week.

Pending tonight's results, I should cash 3 for 3 in the 50/50's, 1- $5K Snap, and have an outside shot to get into the money in the 20 person league. Not gonna come close in the weekly depositor free roll.

Lineups were made up of some combination of:

Ryan, Romo, Palmer

Peterson, Rice, Spiller, Reece

J Jones, Marshall, Denarius Moore, Broyles, Amendola

Gonzo, Chandler

Zuerlein, Bryant

Dallas, Pittsburgh

Broyles was the biggest dud. Thank god for the 4th quarter Eagles meltdown. The Dallas D has done next to nothing up until then. Denver still would've been a better choice. That defense is playing lights out fantasy wise right now.

actually had one of my better weeks only played in the FBG's Fanduel Championship $10 x 2 and should be in the money in both entries.http://www.fanduel.com/entry/RYPNAKIn 3rd place with 159.38 (Even with Reggie Bush's 1.4 points) and in 21st with 128.62 with Steelers Defense and Sanders still to go. I think I slip down to 5-10th spot on the 159, and move up to top 10 with my 128 entry. Should make a little bit of money either way but would have loved one of the top 2 spots.
Nice finish!

I somehow managed to lose only $.60 on my $42 wagered on the early games. With either Decker/Turner or Decker/Bush in every lineup, I'll take it.

On to next week's fun!

I survived this week to play again with a small loss, but I feel I learned some valuable lessons over the last few weeks:

1. Don't go cheap at WR. Play matchups, but make sure you get guys that are consistent scorers.

2. I think the best rosters don't overspend at RB. Forget about the top 5 prices and concentrate on teams that yield running TDs.

3. Get a QB with one of the elite matchups. That usually means anyone playing New Orleans or Tampa Bay

4. Choose the defense that should get a lot of sacks. Atlanta fits that bill this week.

5. Get an elite TE

6. You need not spend a lot for defense and PK, but these selections are very critical to your success. use this link to find the right bargains:

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/myfbg/mycustomsosdetail.php?pos=td&team=cin&yr=2012&profile=0

7. Enter some $5 Thursday games to see how the mega-players like Condia plan to do.

8. Use Rotogrinders article to see how often people chose certain players in their Thursday rosters. This is Wisdom of the crowds at it's best.

9. The 50/50 with 20 players are the easiest games to beat. Enter those early in the week and then optimize your lineup before kickoffs.

10. The beginner tourneys with $65K available are the hardest because everyone has studs.

11. I have had the most success in the Expert contests because the small cap favors knowing so many more of the cheaper alternatives.

Users who are viewing this thread