What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 14 (1 Viewer)

I like Wilson and he will probably be in one of my cash game lineups, but I got a weird feeling we are going to see a repeat of the Arizona vs Cincinnati game from a few weeks ago, only with Pittsburgh. I think Ben's floor is 300 and 3 this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to have to play at least one lineup with Winston vs. NO .. $7800 vs. a :X Saints D..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be almost exclusive to Thu-Mon action this week due to having an out of town wedding this weekend. I know something will happen not allowing me to edit LUs Sunday morning if I sink anything substantial in. Still finding a lot of success and lower cut lines on Thu-Mon slate, so maybe with a big week that's how I'll play the rest of the season.

Even on the road at Cincy you have to like DeAngelo Williams whose price stays the same 7300. Maclin has looked good for 2 weeks and has the SD defense coming to town. Alshon still gets a lot of targets he just needs a TD and Amendola is only 7000 with Gronk likely out. Gulp, I am writing down Brian Hartline who has had some consistent weeks with his amount of targets. Does Johnny football help him? He is only 5300. Kelce, Olsen, Barnidge, Reed, Walker are all TE options. I like the KC D and Carolina D. If you want to punt there are a few 4300 D options like Jax, but I think KC and CAR at home are worth it.

The last time Cinci and pitt played it was a low scoring game... I am guessing its going to be the same thing..

The last time Cinci and pitt played it was a low scoring game... I am guessing its going to be the same thing..
The last time was Ben's first game back. I wouldn't invest too heavily, but at 7300 D-Will doesn't need too much to turn a profit. He gets almost all the carries and plenty of dump off passes.

I am having a harder time paying up for AB, Bryant, or Ben.

as much as I like Wilson this week, feel like one of those games where Seattle D can put up big numbers.

I'm really liking a 3-man stack with Fitzpatrick, Marshall, and Decker.

Even on the road at Cincy you have to like DeAngelo Williams whose price stays the same 7300. Maclin has looked good for 2 weeks and has the SD defense coming to town. Alshon still gets a lot of targets he just needs a TD and Amendola is only 7000 with Gronk likely out. Gulp, I am writing down Brian Hartline who has had some consistent weeks with his amount of targets. Does Johnny football help him? He is only 5300. Kelce, Olsen, Barnidge, Reed, Walker are all TE options. I like the KC D and Carolina D. If you want to punt there are a few 4300 D options like Jax, but I think KC and CAR at home are worth it.
The Chargers have done very well against opposing receivers thus year, their problem has been guarding the tight end and the ground game and special teams/turnovers. I will be avoiding Maclin for the most part

Playing Th-Mon slates just to get D. Johnson @ $6,500. Too good to pass up.

Also think Tye is a good sleeper this week @ $4,900.

Ok a few sample Thu-Mon lineups...

R Wilson

Ingram

D Johnson

AJ Green

K Aiken

A Jeffery

Kelce

Santos

Packers D

Manziel

D Williams

D Johnson

Beckham

Decker

Maclin

Olsen

Gano

Chiefs

I may move Manziel out and go safer with Alex Smith. Still playing around.

Why so much Ingram love this week? I can think of about several guys I would rather have at the same price or cheaper.

Hurns is back this week and only $6,600. He made short work of IND defense earlier this year and seems to get as many targets as A-Rob when he's got his legs.

I also really like Lamar Miller this week. Has an easier match-up than last week against the Giants, and should catch a few more passes. Still got over 100 yards last week. If he gets a TD than should easily exceed his $6700.

msudaisy26 said:
Why so much Ingram love this week? I can think of about several guys I would rather have at the same price or cheaper.
Not sure but sounds like he's injured now anyways. No good reason to have this guy in any LUs this week.

I liked him because he has been pretty consistent and I assumed it would be a high scoring game. That said he is obviously out of my lineup now.

I also really like Lamar Miller this week. Has an easier match-up than last week against the Giants, and should catch a few more passes. Still got over 100 yards last week. If he gets a TD than should easily exceed his $6700.
Are you from the future? I'm pretty sure MIA plays NYG this week. If so please let us know this weeks winning lineup ;)

How do people feel about Doug Baldwin? Chasing points, or found his consistency with Wilson?
Against Ravens D you gotta play Wilson / Baldwin in at least one lineup. I didn't play Baldwin last week since I thought it would be chasing points. Fool me once, shame on you... This week it's my own fault if I don't jump on the train.

Are you from the future? I'm pretty sure MIA plays NYG this week. If so please let us know this weeks winning lineup ;)
haha sorry I worded that weird... you know what I meant :P

Such a weird week. All of the various lineup generators are generating teams averaging 10+ points less than usual.

Spiller might be a good gpp dart now.
Or Hightower? He got most of the work after Ingram left the game last week.
True. Still can't believe Spiller is so bad.
Seems like either one is a reasonable punt at their salaries. I'm starting to lean towards Hightower for my Thursday lineup, but I may have to just fade the situation until I know more. The problem is, that $4500 (or $4800 if Spiller is the choice) really opens the rest of the roster up to lots of good possibilities.

Having a tough time settling on a cheap QB.

I'd go Alex Smith, but I really think the game might be over by halftime and it being a West/Ware game. I'm thinking of going Manziel or Gabbert in cash. I hate that thought but the team I can build around it is pretty nice. Dont like the teams I end up with using the 7700+ QBs nearly as much.

3 Thursday night lineups so I can use David Johnson, all cash

R Wilson

D Williams

D Johnson

A Jeffery

D Hopkins

A Boldin

D Walker

Santos

KC D

J Winston

T Rawls

D Johnson

J Maclin

B Cooks

B Marshall

G Olsen

Santos

KC D

C Newton

S Draughn

D Johnson

ODB

Amendola

Hartline

Kelce

Gano

SEA D

Really trying to work on getting a variety of WR combos. Hopefully it works out, I like all 3 QB's. Hartline and Boldin are so cheap hopefully they can earn on that cost even with terrible QB play. Good luck everyone!

Just read the cooks news, got to pull him out. Probably will try to get Decker in if I can or use Amendola.

The $2 doubles (and I think triples) haven't filled up like this in weeks. I'm guessing a lot of action on Arz, but maybe that has nothing to do with it.

If I can get a decent game outta Spiller I could make some scratch in my cash action tonight. He's my only low-owned player.
I've got alot of Thurs action this week and the crowd doesn't seem to be unified in many spots, I barely remember anyone over 25% owned. David Johnson is one exception, SEA and KC had heavy action for defense, and ODB was pretty popular but nothing crazy. Fanduel pricing has tightened up this week and the Ware/Rawls type values have somewhat dried up from the public's perspective. What was your Spiller "chalk" lineup?

I chickened out and left Smith in over Gabbert in my Thursday cash contests. Going against my gut here, because my gut says Gabbert is the better play.

Thoughts on Bernard as a cheap RB option? Have to believe Cinci will need to throw a lot to keep up with Pitt.

If I can get a decent game outta Spiller I could make some scratch in my cash action tonight. He's my only low-owned player.
I've got alot of Thurs action this week and the crowd doesn't seem to be unified in many spots, I barely remember anyone over 25% owned. David Johnson is one exception, SEA and KC had heavy action for defense, and ODB was pretty popular but nothing crazy. Fanduel pricing has tightened up this week and the Ware/Rawls type values have somewhat dried up from the public's perspective. What was your Spiller "chalk" lineup?
My only sub-10% player is Wilson at ~8.8%. Johnson was > 50%. ODB, Jeffery are >25%. Walker and Seattle are ~20+%. Santos is ~15%. Decker is ~11%.

That's a ton of chalk in 1 cash lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread