What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 14 (1 Viewer)

I'm punting on defense in many of my GPPs this week.  There's really nothing that stands out as a great matchup on the main slate.  So Cleveland it is. There's possibly more to like there than just the price, facing GB in Cleveland, but the real plus is the ability to pair with Coons and Stephen Alexander and then play studs everywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm punting on defense in many of my GPPs this week.  There's really nothing that stands out as a great matchup on the main slate.  So Cleveland it is. There's possibly more to like there than just the price, facing GB in Cleveland, but the real plus is the ability to pair with Coons and Stephen Alexander and then play studs everywhere else.
:thumbup:   I used a bit of Cleveland too. 

I found a site that has ownership projections as free content -> http://www.linestarapp.com

4 of my 5 qbs are outside the top 10 ownership for main slate -> Wilson (top 10), Smith, Prescott, Garappolo, Dalton.

Short list of RBs also: Gurley, Miller, Morris, Bernard.  Spent much time on the fence with Hunt and Hyde...pulled them out...so they will go off.

I found a site that has ownership projections as free content -> http://www.linestarapp.com

4 of my 5 qbs are outside the top 10 ownership for main slate -> Wilson (top 10), Smith, Prescott, Garappolo, Dalton.

Short list of RBs also: Gurley, Miller, Morris, Bernard.  Spent much time on the fence with Hunt and Hyde...pulled them out...so they will go off.
Just shows you how much of a guess this is.  I have seen Smith and Jimmy G projected in the top 3-4 for ownership this week. 

I think Jimmy G will be popular.  Just about every podcast an article this week talked up the SF/Houst game.  Not saying not to play it, as you can differentiate elsewhere, just relaying info. 

I think Jimmy G will be popular.  Just about every podcast an article this week talked up the SF/Houst game.  Not saying not to play it, as you can differentiate elsewhere, just relaying info. 
I have a Jimmy G Goodwin stack in the $250 fan championship.  Now thinking of switching to Wentz Burton

cash 

carr gio gordon hopkins crabtree goodwin kelce coons minn

$1 SE gpp

rivers mccoy miller allen hill doctson henry forbath  cle

good luck all

Lineup locked in for the live championship. Fully expect to finish in the bottom third which doesn't get any additional prize money but you never know with such a small field. 

I have a Jimmy G Goodwin stack in the $250 fan championship.  Now thinking of switching to Wentz Burton
I would go with who you want.  Qb is never outrageously highly owned, and there are plenty of spots to have a slightly different LU.  Good luck! 

Rolling with  Rivers - Gio/Miller - Hopkins/Allen/Fitz - Witten - Coons - Green Bay

See you on the other side...

Good luck!!
Thanks. Win or lose it was a good experience. Got to take the wife to California for a long weekend while it's snowing back home. Met some of the Fanduel guys. Marcellus Wiley made fun of us for "living in our mom's basements" at the event on Friday.  There are multiple people with 5 entries so they have a big advantage over us single entry guys but I did beat 4,700+ in a contest to win my seat. 

So far an epic bad call on Wilson.  Low owned in cash, so I could get there, but I am about 4-5 below the cash lines.  

I was sweating my cash LUs, and I fell behind even more after Gurley's second TD, but Russ stormed back in the 4th quarter and I ended up with 130 with my cash LU.  

Couple gpps cashed, but nothing major there.   I had a LU with J.Williams/Hunt (my only LU with him)/Hopkins, but most of the rest were duds around it.  

On to next week since I didn't play the primetime.  

I'm $30 in $2.80 out at the moment!   :shock:    However, I have lots of Antonio Brown and Brandin Cooks remaining in primetime.

I got clobbered at TE this week.  Too much Kelce and Anderson, not enough Burton.

What happened to Jimmy Graham, KP?  I had him stacked with Russ, but he was blanked.

I'm $30 in $2.80 out at the moment!   :shock:    However, I have lots of Antonio Brown and Brandin Cooks remaining in primetime.

I got clobbered at TE this week.  Too much Kelce and Anderson, not enough Burton.

What happened to Jimmy Graham, KP?  I had him stacked with Russ, but he was blanked.
0 clue.  I thought that was the way to get through the Jags D - attack in the middle.  I had him in a few LUs as well, used him as a pivot off Kelce in gpps,  and like you duded on TE for the most part this week.  

Last edited by a moderator:

I was $25 in - $0 out with no one left, so you got me beat.  Anyway, I did something I don't usually do and I threw some cash at the last minute into a couple of primetime contests hoping to recoup some of the loss.  That just means I am going to lose more...  :bag:

I was $25 in - $0 out with no one left, so you got me beat.  Anyway, I did something I don't usually do and I threw some cash at the last minute into a couple of primetime contests hoping to recoup some of the loss.  That just means I am going to lose more...  :bag:
LMAO...Pittsburgh D has -2 points and I started Ben Watson...Baltimore's leading receiver...Not a single catch???  I don't even recall seeing a target.  I went heavier on Monday's game thinking Pit-Bal would be a defensive battle, but with the huge scoring tonight, It will take a Monday Night Miracle for me to cash.  Oh well, it is only money.

Won a bit playing for the first time in awhile. Not much, but caught all my 50/50 and doubles. Min-cashed a few GPPs. Whiffed everywhere else. +50%, which I'll take given the turds Anderson and Succup gave me. Rivers coulda had 50 if Washington woulda scored some. Pitch-and-catch. That passing attack is firing on all cylinders. Will be hard for me to fade Rivers next week regardless of salary. 

I tinkered all week.  Then, had less time than I wanted on the weekend to finalize things.  Some things worked, but overall it was a struggle.  I only got back about half what I put up.

Won a bit playing for the first time in awhile. Not much, but caught all my 50/50 and doubles. Min-cashed a few GPPs. Whiffed everywhere else. +50%, which I'll take given the turds Anderson and Succup gave me. Rivers coulda had 50 if Washington woulda scored some. Pitch-and-catch. That passing attack is firing on all cylinders. Will be hard for me to fade Rivers next week regardless of salary. 
His salary isn't bad, but he isn't on the main slate.  No SNF either. 

2 cash lineups. One from the IVC had Tom Savage tank me.  Used Dodd’s blog lineup in the most lineups and that one scored 151 and took down numerous 50/50, 3 man, and 5 mans and 1 10 man and 1 20 man. 

All my GPPs bombed out. $53 in and $75 out.  

East Coast Bias said:
I'll post some details later. Probably after I go get back to the east coast tomorrow.
Congrats!  Looking forward to hearing about the lineup construction :thumbup:  

Won a qualifier to the $250 WFFC earlier in the month. Literally had the money line score going into the last play of the slate.  Rams lateralling around only to have Phili return it for a TD knocked me out of the money by 0.1 behind the $400 min cash.  One f'n yard away.  #badbeat

I don't know about you guys, but my Patriot stacks were awful last night.  The best part is they tanked my Thu-Mon lineups, primetime lineups, and my Mon-Thu lineups.  Maybe I should I have diversified a bit more!  GRRRRRRRR!

I don't know about you guys, but my Patriot stacks were awful last night.  The best part is they tanked my Thu-Mon lineups, primetime lineups, and my Mon-Thu lineups.  Maybe I should I have diversified a bit more!  GRRRRRRRR!
I am there with you - I had all but 2 LUs in the Thurs-Mon as Brady LUs, most with Cooks.  Still + on the week, but that was horrible watching them last night. 

5th place. $100k.
Wow, congrats!   :thumbup:

I thought I had a chance to pull in my first 4 figure winnings this past weekend, I can't even imagine 6 figures!  Had 2 entries in the $2 Snap, a Rivers led LU that finished 49th (too bad that wasn't a close game and SD went to run the clock out mode early) and a Wentz/Alshon/Burton stack that finished 10th for $75 (I had a path to 1st if Wentz doesn't get hurt).  

Really hoping to get back in here more as the season winds down and my work slows down a bit, but hopefully for sure next year.  I've gained so much valuable info from these threads over the years, comparable to even the subscription info here at FBG.  Just this past Sunday morning I popped in here and skimmed some of the thread....moved some of my money to Rivers because of it....then hit Dodds blog after Noon and his last post was moving his money to J. Williams and cooling on Miller so I had some easy switches there.  Both of those moves easily made this my best weekend of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread