What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 5 (1 Viewer)

My gpp lineup is at 146 with Bell to go tonight. If only I had started Eifert instead of Clay!! Cash lineup at 130 with Bell to go as well. Now at 5/5 weeks of profit.

My gpp lineup is at 146 with Bell to go tonight. If only I had started Eifert instead of Clay!! Cash lineup at 130 with Bell to go as well. Now at 5/5 weeks of profit.
WHat was your gpp and cash lineup?
gpp - 5 entries

McCown

Freeman, Bell

Fitz, James Jones, Marquess Wilson

Gronk

Santos

Broncos

Cash - 50 entries

Brady

Freeman, Bell

Fitz, Maclin, M. Wilson

Clay

Bryant

Broncos

edit - Got my te choices switched. Thought I had Clay in my gpp lineup when I made the above quoted comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
MNF / TNF cash slate

QB Michael Vick 6500
RB LeVeon Bell 9000
RB Devonta Freeman 7600
WR Keenan Allen 7700
WR Julio Jones 9200
WR Willie Snead 5300
TE Antonio Gates 5500
K Matt Bryant 4800
D Pittsburgh Steelers 4400

QB Philip Rivers 7500
RB LeVeon Bell 9000
RB Devonta Freeman 7600
WR Keenan Allen 7700
WR Julio Jones 9200
WR Willie Snead 5300
TE Jacob Tamme 4700
K Josh Lambo 4500
D Pittsburgh Steelers 4400

DukeBroadway said:
Am I the only one that noticed Wadsworth aka rayofhope in 5th there too?
I am not rayofhope. He is one of the top players in the world, I am just a guy hoping to get lucky. Wadsworth was taken so my name on the daily sites is broughmin(long story).

Same here on Eifert. Funny thing is I was all about him on Thursday games but somehow lost interest by Sunday. It is going to cost me a lot of money.

VA ... I have your Rivers lineup with Atlanta D. Also debated Watson w/ NO D.

Have 70.4 with Rivers, Keenan and Bell in FD 100 person 50/50s. I am going to need at least 50, maybe 55, 60 to cash some. Fitzgerald, ARob and Clay did not allow me to use a better defense than the Giants. It was probably the right move to use a Snead/Aiken in place of one of your WRs to have extra to spend up on a defense like Denver. Canter who had only 5 points. Denver outscored Giants by 20 roughly. Hard to make up.

People had Brady, Freeman and Edelman which could boost the cash threshold in cash games. I was off Edelman because I thought Allen had more upside but Edelman got a TD which he usually doesn't.

Thoughts on those two lineups?
I borrowed and tweaked your Vick LU:

Vick

Bell, Freeman

Julio, Allen, Snead

Gates, Lambo Falcons

I'd much much rather have Ryan/Rivers than Vick, but upgrading there means dropping from Freeman to Gordon/Woodhead (probably Woodhead).

i'm all about Gates due to the TD potential plus general avoidance of Thursday.

But Julio has me nervous. No more Nervous than downgrading to Brown, but still.

Possible ALT:

Ryan

Bell Woodhead

Brown Allen Snead

Gates Bryant Falcons

Will probably stick to the Vick LU bc I like having the two top RBs in the short slate.

My Rivers lineup looks just like yours as well, but I went Inman over Sneed and Atl Defense.

I went with 4 QB/WR stack lineups

They all have Bell and Freeman (want to differentiate myself at RB, but I just can't convince myself to do so). All have ATL D other than my Brees lineup.

1) Rivers, Allen, Inman, Brown, Gates

2) Vick, Jones, Brown, Heyward-Bey, Tamme

3) Ryan, Jones, Hankerson, Snead, Gates

4) Brees, Cooks (was going to go Colston, but his shoulder scares me), Snead, Jones, Tamme

Same here on Eifert. Funny thing is I was all about him on Thursday games but somehow lost interest by Sunday. It is going to cost me a lot of money.
I think you got that 50k locked up Wads. Either way, you're gonna have a nice payday heading your way, congrats. That's some serious money. Good luck!

Shared this sweat with the staff last night, but I'll throw it in here for this crew, too.

Have a lot of bullets to dodge tonight, but I've always felt it was better to enter the game in first place than to have to chase (one is guaranteed, one is not).

Here's to 3-0 defensive struggle! :shark:

https://www.fanduel.com/games/13183/contests/13183-16092182/entries/245896238/scoring?entry=244690818
Ouch. Tough beat. Thought you were going to win it.
That is brutal way to lose, brother. I was pulling for you.

went into tonight on fanduel with 205 in entries and only winning $93. Ended up winning 205.50...Oh yeah, up .50..lol...I was up 25 on DK...happy about this seeing that I had so many duds this weeks.

Congrats on some big wins! I scratched out a $30 profit this week so at least it gives me a little more bankroll for this week. Up to $220 from $30. Onto week 6!

well done wadsworth,, wish I could see your lineup its blocked at work

so how is this going to change your playstyle/wagering?

Awesome job Wadsworth! Glad to see one of our group do well.

So sorry John...........tough, tough, way to lose. I was pulling for you.

As for me.........if I don't start having some bankroll discipline I will be gone before the season is done. Worst week yet -$600. I am on a 3 week losing streak, after winning the first two weeks. My freakin cash games lineups have been killing me. Back to were I started on week 1.

Oh well, love living the drama through you guys. I was more excited watching Wadsworth and John's sweats last night than I have been all season!

Glad golf is coming back, maybe I can make up some there!

Users who are viewing this thread