What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Baseball Finish (1 Viewer)

Killerclown

Footballguy
Ended up tied for first and AL 5X5 roto pool. I have been in the pool 10 years and assumed it was a tie because a tiebreaker has never been mentioned.

Now out of nowhere the commish says there is a tiebreaker and it looks like I might lose based on it.

What is interesting is that a couple rules had to be verified by vote during the year (one made at this years draft) yet the this rule that hasn't been used for at least 10 years is rememebered clearly.

If this rule was written down somewhere I wouldn't feel as bad, but to hear of this for the first time seems kinda of fishy. Especially it's the co-commish who won and the commish saying there is a tiebreaker.

Ended up tied for first and AL 5X5 roto pool. I have been in the pool 10 years and assumed it was a tie because a tiebreaker has never been mentioned. Now out of nowhere the commish says there is a tiebreaker and it looks like I might lose based on it.What is interesting is that a couple rules had to be verified by vote during the year (one made at this years draft) yet the this rule that hasn't been used for at least 10 years is rememebered clearly.If this rule was written down somewhere I wouldn't feel as bad, but to hear of this for the first time seems kinda of fishy. Especially it's the co-commish who won and the commish saying there is a tiebreaker.
What's the tie-breaker? If it's "who the commish likes best", you have a valid claim.

:wall:

Should have stuck with hockey, and got St. Thomas native Joe Thornton on your team.

tiebreaker is only do the roto results with the top 3 finishers if it's tied bring in the 4th, then the 5th until the tie is broken.

Maybe it's a good tiebreaker maybe it's not, my issue is how is it not known until after the season is finished.

Killerclown said:
tiebreaker is only do the roto results with the top 3 finishers if it's tied bring in the 4th, then the 5th until the tie is broken.Maybe it's a good tiebreaker maybe it's not, my issue is how is it not known until after the season is finished.
The real question is, why aren't your rules in writing?

no idea why the rules are in writing, if the rules are in writing there is nothing to argue.

What makes it worse is the commissioner did a huge dump trade to the guy that intended up tied with me and I have a feeling there will be an offseason deal between the two to balance the trade.

Users who are viewing this thread