What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Favre = 40 Year old Stripper (1 Viewer)

Harry Beanbag

Sausage King of Chicago
After seeing Brett Favre roll up monster fantasy points in week 2 and 3, I started drinking the green and gold kool-aid. I dumped Drew Brees in favor of Favre thinking last year is a memory and the gunslinger is back. After last night’s performance I am really kicking myself and then I realized the ultimate comparison.

Favre is the equivalent to a 40-year old stripper. Her best days are well beyond her and now she has been relegated to only working the club on Tuesdays and Wednesday on the day shift. Sure, every now and then she has a good day when the lights are lower than normal and the black light hits her just right that her stretch marks hardly show. Guys get tricked into asking her into the champagne room only to find out that after they have passed up on younger and hotter girls that they are now on the hook for a half bottle of wine and a minimum of three songs. That is Brett Favre these days.

I spend most of my time in the FFA so this might not be Shark Pool material for you hardcore guys looking for Favre’s 15 year trends after coming off a Monday Night Football loss. I felt it my duty to vent and to be an example of what others should not do. Mods feel free to move if this one doesn’t belong.

After seeing Brett Favre roll up monster fantasy points in week 2 and 3, I started drinking the green and gold kool-aid. I dumped Drew Brees in favor of Favre thinking last year is a memory and the gunslinger is back. After last night’s performance I am really kicking myself and then I realized the ultimate comparison.Favre is the equivalent to a 40-year old stripper. Her best days are well beyond her and now she has been relegated to only working the club on Tuesdays and Wednesday on the day shift. Sure, every now and then she has a good day when the lights are lower than normal and the black light hits her just right that her stretch marks hardly show. Guys get tricked into asking her into the champagne room only to find out that after they have passed up on younger and hotter girls that they are now on the hook for a half bottle of wine and a minimum of three songs. That is Brett Favre these days.I spend most of my time in the FFA so this might not be Shark Pool material for you hardcore guys looking for Favre’s 15 year trends after coming off a Monday Night Football loss. I felt it my duty to vent and to be an example of what others should not do. Mods feel free to move if this one doesn’t belong.
In before the lock. :IBTL:

After seeing Brett Favre roll up monster fantasy points in week 2 and 3, I started drinking the green and gold kool-aid. I dumped Drew Brees in favor of Favre thinking last year is a memory and the gunslinger is back. After last night’s performance I am really kicking myself and then I realized the ultimate comparison.Favre is the equivalent to a 40-year old stripper. Her best days are well beyond her and now she has been relegated to only working the club on Tuesdays and Wednesday on the day shift. Sure, every now and then she has a good day when the lights are lower than normal and the black light hits her just right that her stretch marks hardly show. Guys get tricked into asking her into the champagne room only to find out that after they have passed up on younger and hotter girls that they are now on the hook for a half bottle of wine and a minimum of three songs. That is Brett Favre these days.I spend most of my time in the FFA so this might not be Shark Pool material for you hardcore guys looking for Favre’s 15 year trends after coming off a Monday Night Football loss. I felt it my duty to vent and to be an example of what others should not do. Mods feel free to move if this one doesn’t belong.
:goodposting: i liked it...post more often

After seeing Brett Favre roll up monster fantasy points in week 2 and 3, I started drinking the green and gold kool-aid. I dumped Drew Brees in favor of Favre thinking last year is a memory and the gunslinger is back. After last night’s performance I am really kicking myself and then I realized the ultimate comparison.

Favre is the equivalent to a 40-year old stripper. Her best days are well beyond her and now she has been relegated to only working the club on Tuesdays and Wednesday on the day shift. Sure, every now and then she has a good day when the lights are lower than normal and the black light hits her just right that her stretch marks hardly show. Guys get tricked into asking her into the champagne room only to find out that after they have passed up on younger and hotter girls that they are now on the hook for a half bottle of wine and a minimum of three songs. That is Brett Favre these days.

I spend most of my time in the FFA so this might not be Shark Pool material for you hardcore guys looking for Favre’s 15 year trends after coming off a Monday Night Football loss. I felt it my duty to vent and to be an example of what others should not do. Mods feel free to move if this one doesn’t belong.
rotfl :yucky:

Use the pheromones and the young, hot ones will knock the old ones out just to get to you. You should know this by now.

This post is :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Best post of the year !!!

nice. I'm having a train wreck of a day and at the very least this put a smile on my face. thanks.

I'd recommend you spend more time in the Shark Pool and less time at your local "Bingo Parlor". You may make fewer incredibly and utterly ridiculous decisions like that.

Thanks for the laugh though.

Users who are viewing this thread