What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG 2013 "How did I do" Thread (1 Viewer)

:gang2: Just drafted from the 1 slot: :gang2:

Love the team. Lots of people went RBs early.... Julio and B-Marsh dropped...wasn't planning on it. This team will win it all.

QB: Peyton Manning, Vick

RB: Peterson, Mathews, Bradshaw, Christine Michael, Felix Jones

WR: Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace, Golden Tate, Malcom Floyd, C. Patterson, Percy Harvin

TE: Fred Davis, Julius Thomas, Fasano

K: Prater, Zuerline

D/ST: 49ers

:hifive: :hifive: :hifive:
Hard to believe Marsh lasted till 3.1. Makes me want to draft another squad and capitalize on this Marshall fear. Pretty strong squad as u said. I will say your TE's are pretty weak. Davis 'could' be solid, we've yet to see him produce as a TE1 for a full season tho. And Thomas is more of a low end TE2 with upside. WIth so many options in Denver, i cant imagine he's a consistent target in the passing game. And also after AP, you have some weak depth. Matthews/Bradshaw are always an injury waiting to happen and u have nothing behind those 2. Michael needs a Lynch injury to be a force.

Hey those first 3 picks alone will have u in contention come yrs end. Just not sure its as 'great' as u think it is.
I appriciate your comments. As I said before, its not possible to be solid at every position.... I agree on having questionable TE's, and RB2.... thats just how the draft played out. I found it hard to believe Julio and Bmarsh lasted till my pick....wasn't thinking there was a chance that could happen. Once it did I knew I could choose Demarco Murray, Shane Veereen, Eddie Lacy or Lamar Miller (the RB's taken in Round 3 of my draft) or I could load up on WRs.... took the value. I knew all along that what I did at 2/3 would dictate the rest of my draft.

Oh i hear ya, every team will have some sort of weaknees. But in a 1.5 PPR format for TE's, that makes that hole even bigger. You're going to see plenty of teams with solid WR cores and 2 legit TE's starting every week. Where they can get 40+ from 2 TE's. A guy like Graham/Witten/Gronk can put up 30+ im sure any week. On paper at least, u dont have a single TE1. In this kind of format, that really nullifies your WR strength in my eyes.

And as great as Peterson is, how great is he paired with Matthews? U know what im saying? If your RB2 is pretty poor, AP just makes the backfield servicable to good only. Maybe im just low on Matthews

Oh i hear ya, every team will have some sort of weaknees. But in a 1.5 PPR format for TE's, that makes that hole even bigger. You're going to see plenty of teams with solid WR cores and 2 legit TE's starting every week. Where they can get 40+ from 2 TE's. A guy like Graham/Witten/Gronk can put up 30+ im sure any week. On paper at least, u dont have a single TE1. In this kind of format, that really nullifies your WR strength in my eyes.

And as great as Peterson is, how great is he paired with Matthews? U know what im saying? If your RB2 is pretty poor, AP just makes the backfield servicable to good only. Maybe im just low on Matthews
Sure, but to get Graham you have to reach in round 1... and then you are stuck with crap at RB/WR which nullifies Graham. The guy in my league with Graham is starting Shane Vereen and Dayrl Richardson at RB. Gronk may not be back till week 3 or 4 (MAYBE), the guy with him starts Antonio Brown and Decker....and doesn't get Gronk for 4 weeks, people who spent a 3rd round pick to get him could be out of contention at that point. The difference between TE1 and TE10 was 5 points per week on average. Difference between TE1 and TE15 was 7points per week on average.

Guess it also depends on how you evaluate Fred Davis. I think he will be Top 10. Before his injury he was on pace for 800 yards last year, before his 4 game suspension in 2011 he was on pace for 1000 yards.

IMO if you are going to win you have to find value late and get a breakout player somewhere. I had Davis and Mathews tagged there as potential targets, guys with upside that underperformed either due to injury or other circumstances. I would rather pair ADP/Mathews, Julio, Marshall than pair ADP/(Demarco Murray), Julio/Nelson for example. In the first case you only depend on one guy "hopefully breaking out", versus the second scenario you depend on two guys "breaking out".

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i took Graham in rd 1. Ended up with Bush/D-Richardson as my backs, Welker/Cobb as my WR's and also added Cook to flex.

So i was able to add some top tier guys still. Bush IMO is a #1 Rb in PPR, two top end WR's and a top-10 TE to flex only.

I do agree its harder to spread the wealth across your team by grabbing a Graham early but it can be done.

Drafted from the 9 slot couple days ago, fire away. QB-romo, roethlisberger. RB-ridley, wilson, ingram, moreno, redman, blount. WR-amendola, decker, mike williams, broyles, lafell, floyd, wheaton. TE-graham, davis, d.walker. DEF-new eng. K-prater

Drafted from the 1 spot recently...

Luck (6), Palmer (16)

AP (1), Sproles (2), Gore (3), BGE (9), Dwyer (12), MBush (13)

Wayne (4), Welker (5), Gordon (7), Tate (11), Roberts (14, Wheaton (15), Harvin (17), Crabtree (20)

Rudolph (8), Myers (10)

Tucker (18)

Ravens (20)

(Christine hype is in full effect as Lynch fell inexplicably to 2.10!! - was hoping he'd fall a few more spots to me)

*** Grabbed Harvin & Crabby late only due to the spacing of my bye weeks. Pretty covered in every week so may not need to drop them for a while (at least until we hear further updates on both), and if necessary at that time, they are easy drops for me since there is no chance of them playing soon. I usually have a harder time waiving guys that I think could emerge if they 'got a break'.

Well i took Graham in rd 1. Ended up with Bush/D-Richardson as my backs, Welker/Cobb as my WR's and also added Cook to flex.

So i was able to add some top tier guys still. Bush IMO is a #1 Rb in PPR, two top end WR's and a top-10 TE to flex only.

I do agree its harder to spread the wealth across your team by grabbing a Graham early but it can be done.
We have different evaluations on players.... Both Welker and Cobb I felt were being overdrafted and I certainly wouldn't feel good with Bush/D-Rich as my RB combo.... I was actually hoping someone in the 2nd round would take Bush so other players would slip to me. Bush has never been a #1RB, and I have Welker for under 80 receptions this year. Cobb will finish in the 15 range for WR's I would guess....not sure I would pick him where guys are taking him. Its difficult for WR's that don't score TD's to break that top 10.... you will rely on volume. Until I see more from him I feel like last years performance is right around where he will be. Green Bay also has a brutal opening schedule.

Really when I look at the Graham squad you posted it looks like you had to reach every round after Graham to compensate for taking Graham. Doesn't suprise me, I think most taking Graham are doing so in drafts because they have too. I like Graham, don't get me wrong...just not in the 1st round. I also think the Saints are going to run the ball more this year.

We have different evaluations on players.... Both Welker and Cobb I felt were being overdrafted and I certainly wouldn't feel good with Bush/D-Rich as my RB combo.... I was actually hoping someone in the 2nd round would take Bush so other players would slip to me. Bush has never been a #1RB, and I have Welker for under 80 receptions this year. Cobb will finish in the 15 range for WR's I would guess....not sure I would pick him where guys are taking him.

Really when I look at the Graham squad you posted it looks like you had to reach every round after Graham to compensate for taking Graham. Doesn't suprise me, I think most taking Graham are doing so in drafts because they have too. I like Graham, don't get me wrong...just not in the 1st round. I also think the Saints are going to run the ball more this year.
Whaaat? How is Bush at 2.6 a reach? The guy will catch 70+ balls with ease this year. And Cobb (3), Welker (4) are not close to reaches. I'll give u DRich in the 5th, wanted Vereen and was taken the pick before mine. Although i view him in the same range as Matthews. Low end RB2's.

I think your rankings are suspect tho. Cobb is a projected top-10 WR pretty much across the board and thats standard leagues. PPR, he's easily a top 10 WR. Welker, under 80 catches? Geez. Thats under 5 rec/game for a guy who's averaged 112 rec/year the last 6 seasons.

And Bush was never a #1 rb in PPR? Go take a look at his rookie year and tell me that again. Those pts correlate to the #6 overall rb last year. Ahead of guys like: Spiller/Charles/TRich etc etc. Anyway thats the year I'm expecting out of him in Detroit, ton of rec's, decent td total ~ 1,300 total yds.

We can agree to disagree lol.

We have different evaluations on players.... Both Welker and Cobb I felt were being overdrafted and I certainly wouldn't feel good with Bush/D-Rich as my RB combo.... I was actually hoping someone in the 2nd round would take Bush so other players would slip to me. Bush has never been a #1RB, and I have Welker for under 80 receptions this year. Cobb will finish in the 15 range for WR's I would guess....not sure I would pick him where guys are taking him.

Whaaat? How is Bush at 2.6 a reach? The guy will catch 70+ balls with ease this year. And Cobb (3), Welker (4) are not close to reaches. I'll give u DRich in the 5th, wanted Vereen and was taken the pick before mine. Although i view him in the same range as Matthews. Low end RB2's.

I think your rankings are suspect tho. Cobb is a projected top-10 WR pretty much across the board and thats standard leagues. PPR, he's easily a top 10 WR. Welker, under 80 catches? Geez. Thats under 5 rec/game for a guy who's averaged 112 rec/year the last 6 seasons.

We can agree to disagree lol.
-Welker won't be targeted near the amount he was in NE. Not sure you can take the rec/year number and directly apply to the Bronco's.

-Cobb finished at WR 16 in the FPC last year. I can't see him breaking the Top 10 because he doesn't score TDs. I don't think his targets will increase enough to put him into the top 10.

-Bush isn't a reach at 2.6 per ADP data, I feel those picking him in the 2nd will look back post season and wish they had gone a different route. At best I think he reproduces Sprolles numbers from last year (thats his ceiling imo), that would put him at RB 13. So he has to reach his ceiling to justify his ADP.

Clearly we just like different players...understandable.

Yea will be interesting to come back and view this during the season.

I dont foresee Welker's role being that much different really. In fact, where u view him as overdrafed, i see the opposite ha. He's a guy with top 5 potential in PPR who can be had in the 4th rd.

But yea we def value guys differently. Good luck to u.

The 2nd of my 3 teams....from the 11 spot last night.

QB - Luck (yup rolled the dice and only took 1 QB)

RB - Spiller, Morris, Ivory, Jacquizz, Kendall Hunter, Ballard

WR - Cruz, Roddy, Shorts, Gordon, Kerley, Wheaton, Patton, Edelman

TE - Rudolph, Bennett, Kelce

D - Ravens

K - Hauschka

D - Ravens

K - Hauschka
Sup, great draft last night. :)

Looking forward to the season!! When Spiller fell to you last night you must have been happy. I couldn't believe it as it was happening.

D - Ravens

K - Hauschka
Sup, great draft last night. :)

Looking forward to the season!! When Spiller fell to you last night you must have been happy. I couldn't believe it as it was happening.
I'm happy w/ my team...one thing i dont like about Spiller is that week 12 bye during league playoffs...about to draft my 3rd team in 40mins

Just finished my 3rd of 4 FPC drafts....and this is my least favorite so far.

QB - Stafford, Freeman

RB - CJ?K, Ahmad Bradshaw, LeVeon Bell, Bryce Brown, Kendal Hunter, Joseph Randle

WR - VJax, Garcon, Torrey Smith, Ryan Broyles, Cordarrelle Patterson, Stephen Hill

TE - Graham, Jordan Cameron, Fred Davis, Ladarius Green

K - Akers

Def - Cleveland

Feel free to bash away at this one....as I said, it's my least favorite draft so far. Kinda feel like I bombed it a bit.

Had the 1st pick which I wasn't too excited about.

QB – Kaepernick (8), EJ Manuel (15)

RB – AP (1), David Wilson (2), Lamar Miller (3), Daryl Richardson (5), Jordan Todman (19)

WR – Desean Jackson (6), TY Hilton (7), Kenny Britt (9), Rueben Randle (10), Quinton Patton (14), Marlon Brown (16), Donnie Avery (20)

TE – Finley (4), Gresham (11), Julius Thomas (13), Luke Wilson (17)

Defense – Seahawks (12)

K – Phil Dawson (18)

Looking back at it, I think I should have passed on Lamar Miller and got a WR, Andre Johnson, Cobb, Roddy White were still there.

Flame away

Just finished my 3rd of 4 FPC drafts....and this is my least favorite so far.

QB - Stafford, Freeman

RB - CJ?K, Ahmad Bradshaw, LeVeon Bell, Bryce Brown, Kendal Hunter, Joseph Randle

WR - VJax, Garcon, Torrey Smith, Ryan Broyles, Cordarrelle Patterson, Stephen Hill

TE - Graham, Jordan Cameron, Fred Davis, Ladarius Green

K - Akers

Def - Cleveland

Feel free to bash away at this one....as I said, it's my least favorite draft so far. Kinda feel like I bombed it a bit.
perhaps just me but I'm not usually a huge fan of teams that don't go RB in the 1st this year...

Had the 1st pick which I wasn't too excited about.

QB – Kaepernick (8), EJ Manuel (15)

RB – AP (1), David Wilson (2), Lamar Miller (3), Daryl Richardson (5), Jordan Todman (19)

WR – Desean Jackson (6), TY Hilton (7), Kenny Britt (9), Rueben Randle (10), Quinton Patton (14), Marlon Brown (16), Donnie Avery (20)

TE – Finley (4), Gresham (11), Julius Thomas (13), Luke Wilson (17)

Defense – Seahawks (12)

K – Phil Dawson (18)

Looking back at it, I think I should have passed on Lamar Miller and got a WR, Andre Johnson, Cobb, Roddy White were still there.

Flame away
I agree...shoulda sent WR in 3rd

D - Ravens

K - Hauschka
I really like that team, man.

D - Ravens

K - Hauschka
I really like that team, man.
thanks...loving the team im currently drafting...post results soon

my 3rd of 3 teams...from the 7 slot:

QB: RGKnee, Eli

RB: Spiller, Morris, Ridley, Law Firm, Knile, Pead

WR: Cruz, Jordy, Gordon, Brown, Hopkins, Patton, Kerley

TE: Finley, Kelce, Ladarius Green

love this team best of my 3

Nice, especially when Gordon is back. Hopefully Brown or Hopkins can contribute when those bye weeks role around. - Cruz 4, Jordy 5, Finley 6? Where did Wilson go? Gronk? Leveon?

Thanks.

Nice, especially when Gordon is back. Hopefully Brown or Hopkins can contribute when those bye weeks role around. - Cruz 4, Jordy 5, Finley 6? Where did Wilson go? Gronk? Leveon?

Thanks.
Wislon 2.11, Gronk 2.1, Bell 10.1

From the 11th slot:

Vick; Cutler; Roethlisberger

Forte; R Bush, McFadden; J Bell; Tolbert

Cruz; S Smith; M austin; Broyles; Wheaton; Q Patton

Finley; Rudolph; D Walker

Zuerlien

Pitt; GB

Thoughts?

From the 7-holio:

Brady (5)

Lynch (2), Sproles (3), Deangelo(6), Bryce B., Hunter, Helu, Denard

Calvin (1), M. Austin (7), Shorts (8), Little, Marlon Brown, Crabtree

Gronk (4), F. Davis, J. Thomas

Hartley

DEN Def, BAL Def

I'm thinking if Gronk comes back & is productive, we've got a good team going. Very good team if one of the starters goes down in front of our backup RBs.

Jersey Jammer said:
From the 11th slot:

Zuerlien

Pitt; GB

Thoughts?
I'd almost like it better if you didn't have R. Bush and had Joique. You'll be competitive for sure in your league. Maybe not so much for the big $ unless McFadden comes around. Even then, you don't look to have any monsters. We'll see though.

From the 7-holio:

Brady (5)

Hartley

DEN Def, BAL Def

I'm thinking if Gronk comes back & is productive, we've got a good team going. Very good team if one of the starters goes down in front of our backup RBs.
You and I were in the same draft...I was watching you pick and couldn't believe some of the picks that were falling to you, like Lynch in the second. Really good team. Hopefully, we will be playing in the finals.

From the 4 spot

QB: Stafford, Rothlisberger, Cutler

RB: Spiller, Wilson, MJD, F. Jackson, S. Taylor

WR: Garcon, Decker, Nicks, Hartline, Washington, S. Moss

TE: V. Davis, B. Celek, M. Lewis

K: Sea Bass

Def: Pats, Steelers

Hoping this team can make some noise...

Jersey Jammer said:
From the 11th slot:

Zuerlien

Pitt; GB

Thoughts?
I'd almost like it better if you didn't have R. Bush and had Joique. You'll be competitive for sure in your league. Maybe not so much for the big $ unless McFadden comes around. Even then, you don't look to have any monsters. We'll see though.
Thanks jabarony.Good feedback. Am intrigued by your comment about Bush. He was my 2nd pick. Are you just recommending I go with a different #2 RB or a different position altogether as my #2?

Jersey Jammer said:
From the 11th slot:

Zuerlien

Pitt; GB

Thoughts?
I like your RB's. I think they can catch 200 passes easy...Your WR's are not my faves, but I think they will be ok. I like Finley more than others..Vick is your ticket...If he comes back in a big way, you have an awesome team.

Jersey Jammer said:
From the 11th slot:

Zuerlien

Pitt; GB

Thoughts?
Thanks jabarony.Good feedback. Am intrigued by your comment about Bush. He was my 2nd pick. Are you just recommending I go with a different #2 RB or a different position altogether as my #2?
Mostly the strategy of taking the teammates. I think if Bush does well, it would be tough to get a ton out of Joique. Combined they should easily have top 10 production, but at the cost of 2 roster spots. It's safe, for sure, but almost .500-ball safe. Not so much knocking Bush either - I just really like Joique as a backup - he's playable, and if Reggie gets nicked up, Bell could be top 10.

I wish my partner let me take Bell...

From the 7-holio:

Brady (5)

Hartley

DEN Def, BAL Def

Yeah we were either going to get Chris Johnson or (surprise) Lynch at 17. Thought for sure it'd be Johnson, which we were hoping for before the draft anyhow. When Lynch was there we were scrambling a bit looking to see if he was hurt or something.

I guess people think C. Michael is really going to cut into his carries??? Or maybe the week 12 bye scared people - I'll worry about that if I get there!

From the 4 spot

I like your team a lot. Mostly because you were taking guys a couple picks before us all night (TE's, in particular). The tough part for you may be guessing which WRs/flex to play each week. I suppose bye weeks will make that decision easier.

From the 4 spot

I like your team a lot. Mostly because you were taking guys a couple picks before us all night (TE's, in particular). The tough part for you may be guessing which WRs/flex to play each week. I suppose bye weeks will make that decision easier.
I like this team's potential...a lot of mouths to feed in Denver and Nicks health are a concern for me, but Hartline could really surprise w/ Keller going down for the year. Love Vernon this year. I wouldn't carry 3 QBs either.

ImTheScientist said:
:gang2: Just drafted from the 1 slot: :gang2:

Love the team. Lots of people went RBs early.... Julio and B-Marsh dropped...wasn't planning on it. This team will win it all.

QB: Peyton Manning, Vick

RB: Peterson, Mathews, Bradshaw, Christine Michael, Felix Jones

WR: Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace, Golden Tate, Malcom Floyd, C. Patterson, Percy Harvin

TE: Fred Davis, Julius Thomas, Fasano

K: Prater, Zuerline

D/ST: 49ers

:hifive: :hifive: :hifive:
That's a pretty damn good team....

Drafted from 7th position about 10 days ago

QB: Colin Kaepernick (8), Andy Dalton

RB Trent Richardson (1), Chris Johnson (2), DeMarco Murray (3), Vick Ballard, Jordan Todman

WR: Reggie Wayne (5), Hakeem Nicks (6), Miles Austin (10), Justin Blackmon (9), Denarius Moore, Keenan Allen

TE: Tony Gonzalez (4), Greg Olsen (7), Charles Clay

K: Matt Bryant, Justin Tucker

D: Chicago, Denver

Expect Wayne to be a top WR2, hoping Nicks and/or Blackmon can reach their WR1 ceiling and give this team a shot at playoff time.

Thoughts on this team's future?

from 8

QB- Stafford, Vick

RB- Spiller, CJ, Dwill, Helu, Reese, Todman

WR- AJ, Cruz, Bowe, Sjohnson, Randle, Kerley, Streater

TE- FDavis, Lewis, Fasano

From the 1 spot-- normally don't go RB in first 3 rounds but value was too good to pass up in this draft and actually like my late round RBs a lot as well. Does leave me a bit weak at WR but otherwise really like this team:

QB: Romo (8), Dalton (14)

RB: ADP (1), Reggie Bush (2), SJax (3), Woodhead (11), Michael (12), Knile Davis (15), Dunbar (20)

WR: Antonio Brown (4), Britt (6), Williams (9), Rice (10), Broyles (13), Woods (18)

TE: Gonzo (5), Cameron (7), Ausberry (16)

K: Gostkowski (19)

D: Rams (17)

From the 1 spot-- normally don't go RB in first 3 rounds but value was too good to pass up in this draft and actually like my late round RBs a lot as well. Does leave me a bit weak at WR but otherwise really like this team:

QB: Romo (8), Dalton (14)

RB: ADP (1), Reggie Bush (2), SJax (3), Woodhead (11), Michael (12), Knile Davis (15), Dunbar (20)

WR: Antonio Brown (4), Britt (6), Williams (9), Rice (10), Broyles (13), Woods (18)

TE: Gonzo (5), Cameron (7), Ausberry (16)

K: Gostkowski (19)

D: Rams (17)
This could've been an incredible team but I hate your WR choices. Brown at 4?? Britt at 6???

Those are serious, serious reaches in an otherwise awesome draft imo.

I disagree on Antonio Brown as late 4th/early 5th is the right ballpark in terms of value and I think he will significantly outperform it in PPR where I wouldn't be shocked to see him catch 100 balls this year although he wont get a lot of TD's. I wanted Shorts in the 6th but he was picked a couple spots before me and same with Gordon who I was also targeting. Ill take a chance on the huge upside of Britt though and I think Mike Williams is solid value in the 9th. That being said I know Ill need to be active on the wire at WR to catch the next big thing but if Britt can work out I think Ill have a very strong team.

brees, rivers

rice, sproles, matthews, quizz, james, pierce, davis

cruz, smith, austin, moore, holmes, heyward-bey

rudolph, allen, kelce

Pats

Prater

From the 5 spot. Love my RB depth but I am not sure my WRs are strong enough. I got distracted and autodrafted Brees in the 5th. Fortunately it started a round 5-6 qb run.

Have a few from the past 3 days

From the 5 spot

QB: Newton (6) Bradford (16)

RB: Spiller (1) Vereen (5) Tate (7) Pierce (10) Moreno (12) McGahee (20)

WR: A.J. Green (2) Andre Johnson (3) Amendola (4) Stevie Johnson (8) Hill (15)

TE: Fred Davis (9) Allen (11) Fleener (13) Kelce (14) L. Green (17)

K: Zuerlein (18)

DEF: Vikings (19)

Also from the 5 spot, this one was weird with 13 QBs to 10 teams by 9.6

QB: Roethlisberger (12) Locker (16) Pryor (17)

RB: McCoy (1) Wilson (2) Pierce (9) Michael (10) J. Bell (11) K. Davis (13)

WR: Amendola (4) Nelson (5) Gordon (7) Mi. Floyd (8) Broyles (14) Holmes (20)

TE: Witten (3) Rudolph (6) Z. Miller (15)

K: Bryant (18)

DEF: Rams (19)

I don't really regret passing on Vick in the 9th, but would probably like the Broyles pick back

From the 8 spot, opposite of last draft with 9th-12th QBs going off in round round 10

QB: RGIII (10) Eli Manning (14)

RB: Rice (1) S. Jackson (2) Murray (3) Vereen (6) L. Bell (11) Moreno (13) Pead (16) Dunbar (19)

WR: R. White (4) J. Nelson (5) Stevie Johnson (7) Mike Williams (8) LaFell (18)

TE: Fred Davis (9) Allen (12) H. Miller (15)

K: Bullock (20)

DEF: Bengals (17)

Any feedback is appreciated as I am trying to fine tune my approach for my last couple of drafts.

brees, rivers

rudolph, allen, kelce

Pats

Prater

From the 5 spot. Love my RB depth but I am not sure my WRs are strong enough. I got distracted and autodrafted Brees in the 5th. Fortunately it started a round 5-6 qb run.
Brees in the 5th is the latest I have seen him go. Pretty solid all around. Which Austin is that?

From the 6th spot

Qb Eli, tannehill

Rb miller, d.williams, tate, redman, woodhead, jennings

Wr marshall, amendola, decker, tate, hey-bey, little, Dobson, t Williams

Te graham, Bennett

brees, rivers

rudolph, allen, kelce

Pats

Prater

Brees in the 5th is the latest I have seen him go. Pretty solid all around. Which Austin is that?
Miles Austin. Believe it or not Brees in the 5th was the first QB off the board. That's what started the run I guess

And one more from the 3 hole

QB: Newton (7) Tannehill (19)

RB: Charles (1) Wilson (2) Lacy (4) Michael (12) K. Davis (14) K. Hunter (15)

WR: Nelson (5) Gordon (8) Mi. Floyd (9) Blackmon (10) Rice (11) Hopkins (13) Andre Roberts(16) Wheaton (17)

TE: Gronkowski (3) Cook (6)

K: Janikowski (20)
DEF: Bengals (18)

1 Hole

QB-Stafford, Eli, Flacco

RB-ADP, Sproles, Ingram, Helu, C.Michael

WR-B.Marshall, J.Nelson, J.Gordon, G.Tate, C.Patterson, S.Moss

TE-V.Davis, C.Fleener

PK-M.Bryant

Def/ST-Denver/Miami

I wanted another RB on the turn but I took the WR bait, that did allow me to get a TE a bit earlier than I thought I would. Nothing at RB after round 3 for me that was interesting until about round 11.

From the 6 hole from the Saturday night late night draft-

Qb- Newton (5), Flacco (14)

Rb- Morris (2), Bernard (4), Ben Tate (7), Jackson (10), Ballard (13), Todman (18), Cox (19)

Wr- Calin Johnson (1), Jennings (8), Moore (9), Rice (11), Sanders (12), Avery (16)

Te- Witten (3), Olsen (6), Miller (15)

K- Tucker (17)

D- Bucs

From the 6 hole from the Saturday night late night draft-

Qb- Newton (5), Flacco (14)

Rb- Morris (2), Bernard (4), Ben Tate (7), Jackson (10), Ballard (13), Todman (18), Cox (19)

Wr- Calin Johnson (1), Jennings (8), Moore (9), Rice (11), Sanders (12), Avery (16)

Te- Witten (3), Olsen (6), Miller (15)

K- Tucker (17)

D- Bucs
I feel like 2 TE and a QB in this format inside of the first 6 rounds is pretty risky.

And one more from the 3 hole

QB: Newton (7) Tannehill (19)

RB: Charles (1) Wilson (2) Lacy (4) Michael (12) K. Davis (14) K. Hunter (15)

WR: Nelson (5) Gordon (8) Mi. Floyd (9) Blackmon (10) Rice (11) Hopkins (13) Andre Roberts(16) Wheaton (17)

TE: Gronkowski (3) Cook (6)

K: Janikowski (20)

DEF: Bengals (18)
QB: Newton

RB1 J.Charles

RB2 D.Wilson

WR1 J.Nelson

WR2 Mi Floyd

TE Gronk

Flex 1 Lacy

Flex 2 Cook/Rice?

WR2 and RB2 could be trouble early on for you. This could go several ways, lot of talent, lot of risk. But it is for $250,000 so one might want to take a risk.

Posted Today, 01:06 AM

1 Hole

QB-Stafford, Eli, Flacco

RB-ADP, Sproles, Ingram, Helu, C.Michael

WR-B.Marshall, J.Nelson, J.Gordon, G.Tate, C.Patterson, S.Moss

TE-V.Davis, C.Fleener

PK-M.Bryant

Def/ST-Denver/Miami

I wanted another RB on the turn but I took the WR bait, that did allow me to get a TE a bit earlier than I thought I would. Nothing at RB after round 3 for me that was interesting until about round 11.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, I like the draft especially once Gordon is back in week 3. I don't know if I would have gone with a 3rd QB but its little harm late in the draft. Youll have a solid lineup once week 3 hits and if Morris or Lynch are hurt and Helu and Michael start your team is very dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread