What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG/Fanduel Championship (1 Viewer)

Raskell5

Footballguy
I'm not sure if this was brought up but why would this contest lock before the Thursday game? I don't recall even seeing it advertised for this week. I just tried to enter a team and it won't let me. Why not just lock out the Thursday players and let people enter right up until Sunday gametime?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this was brought up but why would this contest lock before the Thursday game? I don't recall even seeing it advertised for this week. I just tried to enter a team and it won't let me. Why not just lock out the Thursday players and let people enter right up until Sunday gametime?
This was a screw-up on our (FanDuel's) part. It was intended to be a Sunday start contest, which would have excluded last night's game. We accidentally set it up as a Thursday contest instead. Once contests are posted, we don't change them (and once contests start, we don't allow lineup editing). Incredibly great value for the 180 or so people who were entered, as they got an entry worth about $30 for a $10 fee. Future weeks will definitely begin on Sunday.

Yeah I was happy with the value there so I entered 2 teams. Only problem is I put Victor Cruz on one of them and didn't include Brown in either.

I was wondering about this. Couldn't believe the huge prizes for the number of teams entered. Too bad I picked the wrong Thursday players and have no chance to place.

Had I realized this screw up, I would have never played an risky upside guys in this tourney. #### YOU STEVE SMITH!!!! :hot:

Still like the rest of my picks though. :banned:

Now it makes sence. I couldn't figure out why so few people entered the contest. I thought that maybe people were turned off by the $10 cost. No such luck because that was a great deal.

Users who are viewing this thread