What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fbg Homer Thread (1 Viewer)

1. Broncos2. BengalsThey're almost 1 and 1a. Broncos get the nod because they were the team I started watching football on when I lived in Boulder, Bengals are close because I've lived in Cincinnati since 1990 (I'm the curse on the franchise, apparently).I do plan to move back to Colorado once I graduate, so maybe then I'll be a Broncomaniac through and through.
So as soon as you go back to Boulder, the curse will be lifted?Hmm...When's Graduation Day? :wall:
Wow...a supripsing number of Bengals fans!! And by surprising I mean more than one.I'm looking forward to this season. I think that Coach Lewis will make the Bengals into a contender.

I live in Indiana, but I'm closer to Chicago than Indy. I like the Bears and the Colts, but my favorite team has always been the Seahawks, ever since they started losing back in '76.

Forward down the field,

A charging team that will not yield.

And when the Blue and Silver wave,

Stand and cheer the brave.

Rah, Rah, Rah.

Go hard, win the game.

With honor you will keep your fame.

Down the field and gain,

A Lion victory!

GO LIONS!

Guess where to put me:

snog.jpg
is a

min_100.gif

VIKES_BF96.gif

Fan!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Blue. The G-Men. Jimmy Hoffa's Grave-Stompers. The guys who let the Jets play in their house.The New York Giants.

<----------S&B all the way, baby!
Is this the same Silver & Black that is shutteringly scared to have the Carolina Panthers enter the land of Fruits & Nuts because they happen to have the same colors in their uniforms? :yucky:

I've always been a Steelers fan, so they're my "#1" team.However, I'm a Houston Homer now, and the Texans are now my probable #2.

The Buccaneers.Yes, even when they wore the Orange & Red.You are not a real Bucs fan unless you have some orange gear somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread