What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA - Decide my Draft Night Fate (Euro Edition) (1 Viewer)

Do I wake up at 2am tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soulfly3

Footballguy
So, is it worth me waking up at approximately 2am tonight to watch this draft?
Keep in mind that I now basically miss every single night game in the NFL (primetime) due to the time difference...

I'll let the FFA decide my fate tonight. Who better?

I can't imagine waking up at 2am to watch the draft. It's interminable. I'll be awake and actively not watching.

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to see who was picked when you wake up in the morning.

No chance I wake up at 2am to watch the draft. It's just not that interesting. And I say that knowing I'll watch most of it.

No way would I wake up for the draft. It's just a boring, takes too long, boring time. It's nothing like the draft documentary about your Browns.

one of the worst live shows to watch. Too much filler with talking heads just spewing their guesses as fact. bleh imo

No is well in the lead, and probably leaning that way. Hope the dvr works, and FF thru all the crap.

All else fails, take 2min to read a draft report and go from there.

Other option is get up from 2-3 to watch a few picks than hope I fall back asleep

unfortunately the dvr on my eye-pee-tv service isnt very reliable, or I would.
That sucks as DVR'ing would absolutely be my play (basically, wake up, look at nothing, and then watch while fast-forwarding between picks/things happening).

But, with that said, provided it doesn't significantly mess up my day, I'd get up to watch it this year because I own the 1.1 pick in two dynasty leagues and I'm a Vikings fan - so I'm more interested this year than others..

Why would you?

I always used to go to my old man's place to watch the draft w some pizza and wings.

But he's a tad far for that right now... Just a habit, I guess

I’m sure I’ll have it on or watch some but there’s no chance I would get up at 2am to watch. It’s just not that interesting.
I'm super excited for tonight because the draft is the perfect compliment to simultaneously watching playoff basketball and hockey. With three options going, there's gonna be something to pay attention to when the talking heads at the draft are talking.

Why would you?

I always used to go to my old man's place to watch the draft w some pizza and wings.

I’m sure I’ll have it on or watch some but there’s no chance I would get up at 2am to watch. It’s just not that interesting.

Now imagine recording it and watching a day later, when you could open a browser and read all the picks in a few minutes and the get on with your day.

Why would you?

Now imagine recording it and watching a day later, when you could open a browser and read all the picks in a few minutes and the get on with your day.
Eh, come on, there's some fun in seeing it happen in live time.

Or, as a Vikings fan, some pain watching in live time as we don't make a pick in the allotted time.

I think the yes is locked in. Who you guys watching tonight?

ESPN: Mike Greenberg (host), Mel Kiper Jr (NFL draft analyst), Booger McFarland (analyst), Louis Riddick (analyst), Molly McGrath (reporter) and Adam Schefter (insider)
ABC: Rece Davis (host), Kirk Herbstreit (analyst), Desmond Howard (analyst), Field Yates (analyst), Laura Rutledge (reporter), Pete Thamel (insider) and the newest edition to ESPN's 'College Gameday' crew, former Alabama football coach Nick Saban
NFL Network: Rich Eisen (host), Daniel Jeremiah (NFL draft analyst), Charles Davis (analyst), Joel Klatt (analyst), Kurt Warner (analyst), Kaylee Hartuang (reporter) and Ian Rapoport (insider)
ESPN will also carry a simulcast version of night one of the 2024 NFL Draft called 'The Pat McAfee Show Draft Spectacular' on ESPN+, the ESPN app, Youtube and TikTok with host Pat McAfee and his crew with the addition of six-time Super Bowl champion coach Bill Belichick.

Greenberg makes ESPN a no for me, as well as being tired of Kiper, and Booger brings nothing; Molly is jumpy&quo though. ABC looks like a pretty good crew, even Saban might be ok, Desmond not so much. NFLN is pretty strong. No interest in McAfee/Belichick.

I think the yes is locked in. Who you guys watching tonight?

ESPN: Mike Greenberg (host), Mel Kiper Jr (NFL draft analyst), Booger McFarland (analyst), Louis Riddick (analyst), Molly McGrath (reporter) and Adam Schefter (insider)
ABC: Rece Davis (host), Kirk Herbstreit (analyst), Desmond Howard (analyst), Field Yates (analyst), Laura Rutledge (reporter), Pete Thamel (insider) and the newest edition to ESPN's 'College Gameday' crew, former Alabama football coach Nick Saban
NFL Network: Rich Eisen (host), Daniel Jeremiah (NFL draft analyst), Charles Davis (analyst), Joel Klatt (analyst), Kurt Warner (analyst), Kaylee Hartuang (reporter) and Ian Rapoport (insider)
ESPN will also carry a simulcast version of night one of the 2024 NFL Draft called 'The Pat McAfee Show Draft Spectacular' on ESPN+, the ESPN app, Youtube and TikTok with host Pat McAfee and his crew with the addition of six-time Super Bowl champion coach Bill Belichick.

Greenberg makes ESPN a no for me, as well as being tired of Kiper, and Booger brings nothing; Molly is jumpy&quo though. ABC looks like a pretty good crew, even Saban might be ok, Desmond not so much. NFLN is pretty strong. No interest in McAfee/Belichick.
Um, no FBG podcast included?

@Joe Bryant can I publicly report this guy for not being excellent?? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread