What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA - Decide my Draft Night Fate (Euro Edition) (1 Viewer)

Do I wake up at 2am tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the yes is locked in. Who you guys watching tonight?

ESPN: Mike Greenberg (host), Mel Kiper Jr (NFL draft analyst), Booger McFarland (analyst), Louis Riddick (analyst), Molly McGrath (reporter) and Adam Schefter (insider)
ABC: Rece Davis (host), Kirk Herbstreit (analyst), Desmond Howard (analyst), Field Yates (analyst), Laura Rutledge (reporter), Pete Thamel (insider) and the newest edition to ESPN's 'College Gameday' crew, former Alabama football coach Nick Saban
NFL Network: Rich Eisen (host), Daniel Jeremiah (NFL draft analyst), Charles Davis (analyst), Joel Klatt (analyst), Kurt Warner (analyst), Kaylee Hartuang (reporter) and Ian Rapoport (insider)
ESPN will also carry a simulcast version of night one of the 2024 NFL Draft called 'The Pat McAfee Show Draft Spectacular' on ESPN+, the ESPN app, Youtube and TikTok with host Pat McAfee and his crew with the addition of six-time Super Bowl champion coach Bill Belichick.

Greenberg makes ESPN a no for me, as well as being tired of Kiper, and Booger brings nothing; Molly is jumpy&quo though. ABC looks like a pretty good crew, even Saban might be ok, Desmond not so much. NFLN is pretty strong. No interest in McAfee/Belichick.
Um, no FBG podcast included?

@Joe Bryant can I publicly report this guy for not being excellent?? ;)

:lmao:

Easily my favorite place to watch the Draft tonight. https://www.youtube.com/live/AobBWo_0YP4?si=5mNdCpHK-P2qC3S8

ESPN: Mike Greenberg (host), Mel Kiper Jr (NFL draft analyst), Booger McFarland (analyst), Louis Riddick (analyst), Molly McGrath (reporter) and Adam Schefter (insider)
ABC: Rece Davis (host), Kirk Herbstreit (analyst), Desmond Howard (analyst), Field Yates (analyst), Laura Rutledge (reporter), Pete Thamel (insider) and the newest edition to ESPN's 'College Gameday' crew, former Alabama football coach Nick Saban
NFL Network: Rich Eisen (host), Daniel Jeremiah (NFL draft analyst), Charles Davis (analyst), Joel Klatt (analyst), Kurt Warner (analyst), Kaylee Hartuang (reporter) and Ian Rapoport (insider)
ESPN will also carry a simulcast version of night one of the 2024 NFL Draft called 'The Pat McAfee Show Draft Spectacular' on ESPN+, the ESPN app, Youtube and TikTok with host Pat McAfee and his crew with the addition of six-time Super Bowl champion coach Bill Belichick.

Greenberg makes ESPN a no for me, as well as being tired of Kiper, and Booger brings nothing; Molly is jumpy&quo though. ABC looks like a pretty good crew, even Saban might be ok, Desmond not so much. NFLN is pretty strong. No interest in McAfee/Belichick.

Easily my favorite place to watch the Draft tonight. https://www.youtube.com/live/AobBWo_0YP4?si=5mNdCpHK-P2qC3S8
Obviously an oversight on my part. I'd definitely have that ahead of ESPN/ESPN+

Obviously an oversight on my part. I'd definitely have that ahead of ESPN/ESPN+

already like the FBG podcast more.

"what channel do you have on?"

"I don't have any channel on."

:lmao: :hifive:

Why would you?
Because he likes NFL Football?

What Gator said but even if Gator was wrong, it's 2am to watch one pick every 15 minutes. Maybe I'm just being an old fart but there's very little outside family things that would have me awake at 2am. I wouldn't even watch the Super Bowl live at 2am.
his dilemma will be mine soon, being ahead 6 hoors. i mean, i will know what happens 6 hoors before everyone in the US, but is it worth it to be awake for it?

Well, full confession... Got up, tuned in, fell asleep after thinking "NE will be drafting another QB in 2yrs"
:lol:

Wish I had stayed up to see my man Penix get taken

Well, full confession... Got up, tuned in, fell asleep after thinking "NE will be drafting another QB in 2yrs"

Nice effort but I feel like you have to make up for it by getting up tonight for an actual Browns pick. I'm assuming they have a day 2 pick? :D

Nice effort but I feel like you have to make up for it by getting up tonight for an actual Browns pick. I'm assuming they have a day 2 pick? :D

Ill have to check when they pick and set my alarm somewhat accordingly

I wouldn't even watch the Super Bowl live at 2am.

:eek:

Yeah, it's somewhat how I consume media. I watch very little live. Almost always record and start games on delay and I'm not on any social media so it's fairly easy for me to not get games ruined that I care about.
Same. I had to work last night. Watched the whole thing in about 30 minutes when I got home. Perfect I just avoid my phone and ride home with no radio. Fast forwarding through all the fluff is dreamy. I do this all the time with games as well.

Users who are viewing this thread