What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Voting Power (1 Viewer)

Ill vote again in 8 hours. When is the contest over?What is the prize?
No idea what the prize will be, based on the look of thewebsite it will probably be a phone call asking me to pay $500 for her to become a model. Just thought it was nice of her Aunt to do this for her. Ends 2/28. No idea how close she is. Looked a little closer at the gallery and there are 3056 pages with no way to sort by amount of votes, so I have no clue how close/far behind she is with votes.

Prize explanation- http://www.thecutekid.com/contest-prizes.php

"Our panel of industry professionals reviews all photo contest entrants to select a Monthly Category Winner (one in each of the following categories: Baby, Toddler, Preschool, Big Kid, Preteen, and Multiples.) The top scorer from among all six Monthly Category Winners is named The CuteKid of the Month.

Be CuteKid of the Year. We select The CuteKid of the Year from the Monthly Winners and the Category Winners. Get into this month's contest."

"
i_34.jpg
i_35.jpg
i_36.jpg

Each month, The CuteKid awards over $5,000 in prizes!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread