What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED (1 Viewer)

Unlucky

Phenom
FILLED

I'm running two $250 Live Auction leagues. I'm personally owning a team in each. Not affiliated legally with Phenoms Fantasy Football.

Dates: 9/3 at 9 PM Eastern and 9/7 at 8 PM Eastern.

Full Rules: http://www.phenomsff.com/auction250.html

Email me if you want a spot or have any questions: phenoms@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
bump - let's get both filled today! spread the word - there must be people looking for a $250 auction league with great honest/safe commish and 100% payouts!

Anyone interested contact Mike/Unlucky sooner than later - he has at least 3-4 nibbles for the last 2 spots and hopes to fill them today.

Paypal deposit would secure your spot right away but talk to Mike.

The 2nd auction Sep7 is going to happen 100% - don't wait!

I now have a "tentative" spot in the 9/3 Auction as one owner has not been responsive the last few days and hasn't paid yet. If I don't hear from him by Wednesday afternoon, consider his spot up for grabs.

I still have 2 spots in the 9/7 Auction, but as Alberta Clipper mentioned, I have several "maybes" so grab a spot NOW if you want one.

I now have a "tentative" spot in the 9/3 Auction as one owner has not been responsive the last few days and hasn't paid yet. If I don't hear from him by Wednesday afternoon, consider his spot up for grabs.I still have 2 spots in the 9/7 Auction, but as Alberta Clipper mentioned, I have several "maybes" so grab a spot NOW if you want one.
If the spot is open in the 9/3 league...I can join. Cant do the 9/7 league. let me know.

There might be one owner willing to sell his spot in the Sept 7 auction due to last min conflict.

Post here if you're interested or msg.

Owner might even be willing to sell his $250 spot at a discount.

There might be one owner willing to sell his spot in the Sept 7 auction due to last min conflict.Post here if you're interested or msg.Owner might even be willing to sell his $250 spot at a discount.
shoot me a PM if you want my spot. I'm open to negotiating a discounted price. I was in the 9-3 auction. A ton of fun but I have a potential scheduling conflict.

Trying to help boxers out here and fill his spot. Email me ASAP if you want the spot.

phenoms@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread