What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flippen Fanball ! (1 Viewer)

VikesFan

Footballguy
Just started our 16 team online draft, we get 8 picks into it and the Draft room goes unavailable!!! Anyone know of a good online draft site? :(

Everyone and their brother is jumping to ESPN. Don't know how reliable they are going to be with all the new business :(

The best is we are all from Microsoft... So you have a bunch of pissed off IT guys!!! So long Fanball!!!! Anyone know if MFFL has a good online tool?

The best is we are all from Microsoft... So you have a bunch of pissed off IT guys!!! So long Fanball!!!! Anyone know if MFFL has a good online tool?
ESPN is free, we use it, and it is not bad at all. If you use IDP, double check positions.

We ended up switching to ESPN and got our money back after two failed drafts. The site flat out doesn't work.

MFL is great.

Had no issues last year with ESPN during the season. Can't vouch for the draft run because we draft in person, but solid outside of that.

Hmmm, odd. I play in a little cheap $10 league on fanball.com and had no troubles drafting. Went pretty smoothly, actually. Then again, this was a few weeks ago, and it's a pay league, not a free one, so maybe they dedicate the good stuff to the pay leagues... ;)

*EDIT* Meant to add that I've also done an ESPN league, CBS Sportsline, and Yahoo leagues, and they all seem to work pretty well. Yahoo re-vamped their draft room, and I think it looks/works a lot better now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, odd. I play in a little cheap $10 league on fanball.com and had no troubles drafting. Went pretty smoothly, actually. Then again, this was a few weeks ago, and it's a pay league, not a free one, so maybe they dedicate the good stuff to the pay leagues... :lmao: *EDIT* Meant to add that I've also done an ESPN league, CBS Sportsline, and Yahoo leagues, and they all seem to work pretty well. Yahoo re-vamped their draft room, and I think it looks/works a lot better now...
RT Sports is dyno'mite. Never had a problem

Hmmm, odd. I play in a little cheap $10 league on fanball.com and had no troubles drafting. Went pretty smoothly, actually. Then again, this was a few weeks ago, and it's a pay league, not a free one, so maybe they dedicate the good stuff to the pay leagues... :lmao: *EDIT* Meant to add that I've also done an ESPN league, CBS Sportsline, and Yahoo leagues, and they all seem to work pretty well. Yahoo re-vamped their draft room, and I think it looks/works a lot better now...
We actually paid for the league, but we are leaving for Sportsline... I run a league and have another that are hosted by Fanball and we have been there for years.... This is actually the 1st time I have used the Online draft feature, so for the most part I have been happy with Fanball... Just sucks we got a night all 16 could draft and then the tool blows!!! Oh well live and learn...

Hmmm, odd. I play in a little cheap $10 league on fanball.com and had no troubles drafting. Went pretty smoothly, actually. Then again, this was a few weeks ago, and it's a pay league, not a free one, so maybe they dedicate the good stuff to the pay leagues... :goodposting: *EDIT* Meant to add that I've also done an ESPN league, CBS Sportsline, and Yahoo leagues, and they all seem to work pretty well. Yahoo re-vamped their draft room, and I think it looks/works a lot better now...
We actually paid for the league, but we are leaving for Sportsline... I run a league and have another that are hosted by Fanball and we have been there for years.... This is actually the 1st time I have used the Online draft feature, so for the most part I have been happy with Fanball... Just sucks we got a night all 16 could draft and then the tool blows!!! Oh well live and learn...
Mines back up and running.Did 3 leagues on fanball with their live draft room last year and had no problems. Doing one league this year, no time limit on picks, so we're moving slow anyway, but we've had problems the last 2 nights

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the new staff at Fanball has brought it down... There were problems in the past, but man, we had server issues with inputing the rosters after our live draft. Now we are up and running though.

By the way, I am the real Vikes Fan... :lmao: Didn't you used to have colorful teddy bears in your avatar? :goodposting:

Just started our 16 team online draft, we get 8 picks into it and the Draft room goes unavailable!!! Anyone know of a good online draft site? :goodposting:
They said MFL had issues as wellI have been using RTSports for 3 leagues I commish for 4 years and they do a great job and every year they add new things to make it better,,,very impressed

I left a league a couple years ago because I can't stand Fanball. Stodgy Commish was afraid to try another site even though it kept crashing. He also was afraid to try anything new other than his own way.

I have used RTS for several years and several leagues and never had an issue. A few times live scoring went down but it was always up quickly. Fanballs scoring was always going down. Plus its interface was crap. Well it did then anyhow. RTS gives a 20% early bird discount for returning leagues so keep that in mind when choosing a site. The price goes down next yera. Plus I think it has a free trial. You have to pay by a certain week if you like it.

Just started our 16 team online draft, we get 8 picks into it and the Draft room goes unavailable!!! Anyone know of a good online draft site? :lmao:
They said MFL had issues as wellI have been using RTSports for 3 leagues I commish for 4 years and they do a great job and every year they add new things to make it better,,,very impressed
Yup. Every year they have made very good improvements. Sure makes my job easier as Commish.

Users who are viewing this thread