What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch (6 Viewers)

DETROIT (WJBK) - A Detroit teen was fatally shot during a on the city's west side Wednesday evening. FOX 2's Andrea Isom reports the 16-year-old boy was walking with his brother near Fielding and Vassar when they were approached by three men. One of the suspects fired shots, hitting the teen. He was rushed to a nearby hospital and later pronounced dead. Police,including K-9 units, were on the scene late Wednesday searching for the suspects.

Anyone with information regarding this shooting should call Detroit police or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.

No race was mentioned...Any speculation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely senerio seems to be watch guy see black youth walking around gated community and tries to detain said youth. Youth sees watch guy with gun and tries to get away. Struggle ensues. Watch guy is getting beat up. Watch guy shoot youth. Watch guy should go to slammer, but won't, because it's his word against dead kid.
More like this. White Dude: Hey N..... what are you doing here. Black Kid: going to my dad's what is it to you cracker. White Dude: no way we don't allow your type in a gated community. Black Kid: get out of the way you crazy old F... /pushes past white dude. White Dude: not on my watch...blam...blam...blam.
Must have been one hell of a push. ;) "When police arrived and found the body, they also found Zimmerman bleeding from the nose and back of his head, according to the report. Also, the back of his shirt was wet and had grass clippings on it, as if he'd been on his back on the ground."

Let me get this straight - a guy can stop a kid on the street, ask him what he's doing there, get into a fight with the kid because he got offended and then kill him but not get arrested for murder?
So far, yes.
Well it depends on what race you are and what part of the country you live in.
I'm pulling a Cristo here, but we have absolutely no idea what truly happened. To condemn the guy without the facts is unfair.
We all know.
Isn't assuming things because of the races of the people involved... I dunno... prejudice?
:confused:
Prejudice = pre-judge like assessing a situation witout many facts where the race of those involved is a big factor in reaching a conclusion

Most likely senerio seems to be watch guy see black youth walking around gated community and tries to detain said youth. Youth sees watch guy with gun and tries to get away. Struggle ensues. Watch guy is getting beat up. Watch guy shoot youth. Watch guy should go to slammer, but won't, because it's his word against dead kid.
More like this. White Dude: Hey N..... what are you doing here. Black Kid: going to my dad's what is it to you cracker. White Dude: no way we don't allow your type in a gated community. Black Kid: get out of the way you crazy old F... /pushes past white dude. White Dude: not on my watch...blam...blam...blam.
Must have been one hell of a push. ;) "When police arrived and found the body, they also found Zimmerman bleeding from the nose and back of his head, according to the report. Also, the back of his shirt was wet and had grass clippings on it, as if he'd been on his back on the ground."
I think it's clear the guy got out of his car despite being told to wait for police. He confronted the youth in some way. Probably pulled the gun and the kid thought he was in danger of his life. A struggle ensues. Neighborhood watch guy fires multiple shots into an unarmed 17 year old. The only question is should there be charges. It seems unlikely he will be able to say it was a response to equal force. The kid had Skittles, he had a gun. Seems unlikely there is a good case for self defense unless he can prove the kid dragged him out of the car. Seems to me watch guy should face charges of some sort.

OK, all the white-murder apologists listen up:

The guy called 911 because he saw a black kid (aka suspicious person) in his neighborhood

Sanford police received a 911 call reporting a suspicious person.

Although names are blacked out on the police report, Crump and media reports at the time of the shooting identified the caller as George Zimmerman

He (after calling 911 because he saw a black person) took the law into his own hands and confronted the kid (who was in his own neighborhood).

Without waiting for police to arrive, Crump said, Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, who was on the sidewalk near his home. By the time police got there, Trayvon was dead of a single gunshot to the chest.

The kid likely mouthed off, knowing dude was a total racist.

Words are exchanged. Scuffle happens. Armed paranoid white instigator kills unarmed black passer-by.

That does not mean it's no one's fault. It is Zimmerman's fault for approaching someone armed, and then firing that gun at someone and killing them. He deserves to be tried and convicted for murder and should be in jail right now. I can not think of a single justifiable reason this man is currently a free man.

ETA: When did this forum become affiliated with StormFront? Ridiculous what's going on in here.
Got to love the assumptions people make sometimes. I read "The kid likely mouthed off, knowing dude was a total racist" and I immediately think of the judge who threw out evidence on the basis that it is natural for people to run away from the police in NYC after they are told to stop.To me, Zimmerman should have stayed in the car as he was told and this wouldn't have happened. He may also be a racist, but to say the kid "knew Zimmerman was a total racist" is a totally wack statement.

I have uncharacteristically (I hope) rushed a little to judgment here but the watch guy had every opportunity to make this a non-event. He had the kid under surveillance with authorities on the way. He was armed which made it even more contingent upon him to avoid confrontation. It is hard for me to imagine that he was quietly observing the situation when the kid suddenly attacked him or made threats to other residents. I guess it could happen and I'm fine waiting for the facts to all come out but when you have a gun, you have to be extra careful about your actions.

DETROIT (WJBK) - A Detroit teen was fatally shot during a on the city's west side Wednesday evening. FOX 2's Andrea Isom reports the 16-year-old boy was walking with his brother near Fielding and Vassar when they were approached by three men. One of the suspects fired shots, hitting the teen. He was rushed to a nearby hospital and later pronounced dead. Police,including K-9 units, were on the scene late Wednesday searching for the suspects. Anyone with information regarding this shooting should call Detroit police or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.No race was mentioned...Any speculation?
Wrong thread?

I think it's clear the guy got out of his car despite being told to wait for police. He confronted the youth in some way. Probably pulled the gun and the kid thought he was in danger of his life. A struggle ensues. Neighborhood watch guy fires multiple shots into an unarmed 17 year old. The only question is should there be charges. It seems unlikely he will be able to say it was a response to equal force. The kid had Skittles, he had a gun. Seems unlikely there is a good case for self defense unless he can prove the kid dragged him out of the car. Seems to me watch guy should face charges of some sort.
I also think that Zimmerman is likely guilty. At the least he shouldn't have voluntarily gotten out of the car (as we assume he did). Two things stick out to me here:1. I doubt he pulled the gun and walked over to the kid. You have to assume that the kid has a modicum of intelligence. Someone walks over to you with a gun or pulls a gun out, you don't start to struggle with him. Although, Zimmerman could have been been very close to the 18 y.o. and thus he would be more likely to reach for it.

2. I don't understand why everyone points out that the kid had Skittles in his pocket. If Zimmerman approached the kid, he's not going to ask him what he has in his pocket. The Skittles are immaterial here IMO. We don't need to turn this into Skittlegate.

When police arrived and found the body, they also found Zimmerman bleeding from the nose and back of his head, according to the report. Also, the back of his shirt was wet and had grass clippings on it, as if he'd been on his back on the ground.
See, this is gonna sound a bit :tinfoilhat: but I hold these facts as a bit suspect.That is, though I don't necessarily believe it to eb the case, I would not be surprised if the cops helped Zimmerman out a bit by bloodying him up.

Is it likely? No.

If it were to be revealed at some later date that this happened, however, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I generally don't trust cops, especially when it comes to what they might do to cover for themselves and their friends.

"At that point, Mr. Zimmerman was taken into custody, investigative detention if you will, and got to the station to conduct an interview with him to find out exactly what happened," Sanford police spokesman Sgt. David Zimmerman said.

Any relation?

I also think that Zimmerman is likely guilty. At the least he shouldn't have voluntarily gotten out of the car (as we assume he did). Two things stick out to me here:1. I doubt he pulled the gun and walked over to the kid. You have to assume that the kid has a modicum of intelligence. Someone walks over to you with a gun or pulls a gun out, you don't start to struggle with him. Although, Zimmerman could have been been very close to the 18 y.o. and thus he would be more likely to reach for it.

2. I don't understand why everyone points out that the kid had Skittles in his pocket. If Zimmerman approached the kid, he's not going to ask him what he has in his pocket. The Skittles are immaterial here IMO. We don't need to turn this into Skittlegate.
The Skittles thing is just a vivid detail that underscores the contrast between the decedent and the shooter. A teenager with a pocket full of Skittles shot by a man with a handgun. A kid shot by a man.

I mention the Skittles only to illustrate, at least as far as we know now, the kids absolute lack of any weapon comparable to a gun.

A lot of good points made in here, also a lot of bad ones and a lot of jumping to conclusions. Our neighborhood watch stresses that we never get involved. If we see something call the police and hang out until they get there. I agree with Roadkill here. If the guy was packing he has a responsibility to try and avoid situations that may put him in a position to have to use the gun. You don't want to have to kill a person because some cross words escalate to a fight and you feel you have to defend yourself with lethal force. I'm not sure how I could live with myself if I killed someone knowing I could have just taken the insult and walked away. But I digress. We just don't know what happened here. Innocent until proven guilty. It's not uncommon for the neighbor hood watch captains to be the old retired guy with time on his hands. What if this guy was in his late 70's and frail? What if he decided to watch the kid just a little too close and this extra attention really annoyed the kid who just may have been the star Defensive end on his football team at 6-6 250? What if the kid got mad and tried to yank him out of his car and teach him a lesson? What if the old dude really feared for his life once the beating started? I doubt this is the way it went down but we just don’t know. Either way it’s a tragedy. A child loses his life a family loses a son and this old guy has to live with the guilt of taking a life over nothing.

It's not uncommon for the neighbor hood watch captains to be the old retired guy with time on his hands. What if this guy was in his late 70's and frail? What if he decided to watch the kid just a little too close and this extra attention really annoyed the kid who just may have been the star Defensive end on his football team at 6-6 250?
Neither of these things are true. Read any of the links posted.

It's not uncommon for the neighbor hood watch captains to be the old retired guy with time on his hands. What if this guy was in his late 70's and frail? What if he decided to watch the kid just a little too close and this extra attention really annoyed the kid who just may have been the star Defensive end on his football team at 6-6 250?
Don't pick on Mr. Chumley. I've got the same icon buried somewhere and we defend our own. Don't make me open up a case of Skittlewoopass on you.

Only read the first link. But ok. Like I said we don't know what happened. I'm guessing this could have and should have all been avoinded by Zimmerman.

Don't pick on Mr. Chumley. I've got the same icon buried somewhere and we defend our own. Don't make me open up a case of Skittlewoopass on you.
:hifive:

The guy called 911 because he saw a black kid (aka suspicious person) in his neighborhood

Although names are blacked out on the police report, Crump and media reports at the time of the shooting identified the caller as George Zimmerman

He (after calling 911 because he saw a black person) took the law into his own hands and confronted the kid (who was in his own neighborhood).

Without waiting for police to arrive, Crump said, Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, who was on the sidewalk near his home. By the time police got there, Trayvon was dead of a single gunshot to the chest.

Words are exchanged. Scuffle happens. Armed paranoid white instigator kills unarmed black passer-by.

That does not mean it's no one's fault. It is Zimmerman's fault for approaching someone armed, and then firing that gun at someone and killing them. He deserves to be tried and convicted for murder and should be in jail right now. I can not think of a single justifiable reason this man is currently a free man.

ETA: When did this forum become affiliated with StormFront? Ridiculous what's going on in here.
Even if we take everything you've written as gospel that does not necessarily lead to the conclusion that it was murder. The guy confronts the kid without taking out his weapon. The kid gets scared and takes a poke at the guy. They struggle. The kid gets his hands on the weapon. The both end up with their hands on the gun and it goes off.
:goodposting: Not murder.....but it's probably an easy manslaughter conviction. Watch captain is an idiot. Unfortunately, the likely truth is that the kid did something idiotic too...like punch a white male adult (as the story clearly implies).

'Topes said:
When police arrived and found the body, they also found Zimmerman bleeding from the nose and back of his head, according to the report. Also, the back of his shirt was wet and had grass clippings on it, as if he'd been on his back on the ground.
See, this is gonna sound a bit :tinfoilhat: but I hold these facts as a bit suspect.That is, though I don't necessarily believe it to eb the case, I would not be surprised if the cops helped Zimmerman out a bit by bloodying him up.

Is it likely? No.

If it were to be revealed at some later date that this happened, however, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I generally don't trust cops, especially when it comes to what they might do to cover for themselves and their friends.

"At that point, Mr. Zimmerman was taken into custody, investigative detention if you will, and got to the station to conduct an interview with him to find out exactly what happened," Sanford police spokesman Sgt. David Zimmerman said.

Any relation?
:confused: They are far less suspect than a scenario where a watch captain shoots a teen AFTER CALLING 911...just because he's a black kid in a white neighborhood.Those facts make a lot MORE sense than most of the cockamamy theories floating around in here.

'NCCommish said:
'kentric said:
'NCCommish said:
'kentric said:

I mention the Skittles only to illustrate, at least as far as we know now, the kids absolute lack of any weapon comparable to a gun.
This thread is starting to remind me of the orginal "12 Angry Men" movie. You just played the Henry Fonda character to a T. :clap:

Even if we take everything you've written as gospel that does not necessarily lead to the conclusion that it was murder. The guy confronts the kid without taking out his weapon. The kid gets scared and takes a poke at the guy. They struggle. The kid gets his hands on the weapon. The both end up with their hands on the gun and it goes off.
He injected himself into a situation that he should not have, obviously was suspicious of the kid for no good reason, and brought a live firearm into a situation where he created a confrontation needlessly, and likely against the advice of the police he spoke to just moments before.So you're going to dream this up into involuntary manslaughter? BULL####. It was a situation that did not require any action whatsoever, the guy assaulted the kid, and the kid ended up dead.

ETA: Did I seriously just read this?

The only question is should there be charges.

Really? An unarmed, innocent kid is dead, and you wonder if there should be charges at all? WTF is going on in here? Am I misreading that as well?

I'm sorry but there is some virulent racism going on in this thread. Or something. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people in here. I have heard at least 1/3 of the posters in here try and find some way to mitigate this guys guilt. He shot and killed an unarmed kid that was his neighbor. How is that not murder?

'NCCommish said:
'kentric said:
'NCCommish said:
'kentric said:

This thread is starting to remind me of the orginal "12 Angry Men" movie. You just played the Henry Fonda character to a T. :clap:
That's me juror 8

He injected himself into a situation that he should not have, obviously was suspicious of the kid for no good reason, and brought a live firearm into a situation where he created a confrontation needlessly, and likely against the advice of the police he spoke to just moments before.So you're going to dream this up into involuntary manslaughter? BULL####. It was a situation that did not require any action whatsoever, the guy assaulted the kid, and the kid ended up dead.

Really? An unarmed, innocent kid is dead, and you wonder if there should be charges at all? WTF is going on in here? Am I misreading that as well?
Yeah. Because there may be circumstances of which we are unaware. I pointed out a couple of things that might mitigate the case against the watch captain. Given what we know right now those things seem unlikely, but, unless you were there and saw it all go down filing charges is still an open question.

How? There is no question who shot who. Did shooting unarmed people become legal while I was asleep?

Just reverse the races for one second: Armed black man shoots and kills unarmed white teen just steps away from his front door.

Is there any way in hell that black man is not in jail and facing murder charges?

And maybe its me but the level of outrage in this thread is way below where it needs to be.

He injected himself into a situation that he should not have, obviously was suspicious of the kid for no good reason, and brought a live firearm into a situation where he created a confrontation needlessly, and likely against the advice of the police he spoke to just moments before.So you're going to dream this up into involuntary manslaughter? BULL####. It was a situation that did not require any action whatsoever, the guy assaulted the kid, and the kid ended up dead.ETA: Did I seriously just read this?The only question is should there be charges.Really? An unarmed, innocent kid is dead, and you wonder if there should be charges at all? WTF is going on in here? Am I misreading that as well?
Yeah. Because there may be circumstances of which we are unaware. I pointed out a couple of things that might mitigate the case against the watch captain. Given what we know right now those things seem unlikely, but, unless you were there and saw it all go down filing charges is still an open question.
Agreed- are people really that blinded that they think they know for sure what happened (either way)? Kind of scary actually.

I'm sorry but there is some virulent racism going on in this thread. Or something. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people in here. I have heard at least 1/3 of the posters in here try and find some way to mitigate this guys guilt. He shot and killed an unarmed kid that was his neighbor. How is that not murder?
I took the liberty of underlining every instance of conjecture in your post.

OK, please point to the kid's actions noted in the article that necessitated a 911 call. Seriously, list one.List one thing listed in the article that explained why Zimmerman was suspicious of the kid.

List one thing that states why a confrontation was necessary.

List one crime of which this kid has been convicted.

Again, do none of you feel any empathy towards this kid or his family?

At this juncture, I'd lean toward thinking that the DA is still pondering what charges to file, rather than whether to file charges.

Could be wrong.

At this juncture, I'd lean toward thinking that the DA is still pondering what charges to file, rather than whether to file charges.

Could be wrong.
In that case I would have thought the man would be in custody. Given what we know now, I find it shocking Zimmerman was ever released after questioning.

He injected himself into a situation that he should not have, obviously was suspicious of the kid for no good reason, and brought a live firearm into a situation where he created a confrontation needlessly, and likely against the advice of the police he spoke to just moments before.So you're going to dream this up into involuntary manslaughter? BULL####. It was a situation that did not require any action whatsoever, the guy assaulted the kid, and the kid ended up dead.ETA: Did I seriously just read this?The only question is should there be charges.Really? An unarmed, innocent kid is dead, and you wonder if there should be charges at all? WTF is going on in here? Am I misreading that as well?I'm sorry but there is some virulent racism going on in this thread. Or something. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people in here. I have heard at least 1/3 of the posters in here try and find some way to mitigate this guys guilt. He shot and killed an unarmed kid that was his neighbor. How is that not murder?
Careful here bud. Nothing racist n the comments in this thread. BY DEFINITION...it's probably not murder...and certainly not first degree. I would expect charges though. Apparently, the 911 tape has more info on it because it recorded the actual gunshot. Let that info come out.

'NCCommish said:
'kentric said:
'NCCommish said:
'kentric said:

That's me juror 8
Juror #8 " It's always difficult to keep personal prejudice out of a thing like this. And wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth. I don't really know what the truth is. I don't suppose anybody will ever really know."

OK, please point to the kid's actions noted in the article that necessitated a 911 call. Seriously, list one.List one thing listed in the article that explained why Zimmerman was suspicious of the kid.

It's heart-breaking that a young man is dead. I wasn't there. Neither were you. As of yet, I don't believe the police are finished with their investigation. To read an online article and act like you have it all figured out is absurd.

Empathy is not the test in a criminal case. Evidence is. I doubt seriously anyone here doesn't feel bad for the parents of this young man. No greater agony than outliving your child. But we can only go with what we can prove when we talk charges and taking someone's liberty. Not with what we think we know.

'NCCommish said:
'kentric said:
'NCCommish said:
'kentric said:

That's me juror 8
Juror #8 " It's always difficult to keep personal prejudice out of a thing like this. And wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth. I don't really know what the truth is. I don't suppose anybody will ever really know."
That juror 8 was a pretty smart guy.

Could be wrong.
In that case I would have thought the man would be in custody. Given what we know now, I find it shocking Zimmerman was ever released after questioning.
You're right; I'm wrong.Lynn Bumpus-Hooper, a spokeswoman for the Seminole County State Attorney's Office, said that the office has not received the case from the police, and until an arrest is made, it will not be involved.

Could be wrong.
You're right; I'm wrong.Lynn Bumpus-Hooper, a spokeswoman for the Seminole County State Attorney's Office, said that the office has not received the case from the police, and until an arrest is made, it will not be involved.
"But the watch captain, George Zimmerman — a 26-year-old college student who has admitted to police that he shot the young man — still walks free."I thought Zimmerman was a frail old 70 year old man. :confused:

Could be wrong.
"But the watch captain, George Zimmerman — a 26-year-old college student who has admitted to police that he shot the young man — still walks free."I thought Zimmerman was a frail old 70 year old man. :confused:
He got better.

Empathy is not the test in a criminal case. Evidence is. I doubt seriously anyone here doesn't feel bad for the parents of this young man. No greater agony than outliving your child. But we can only go with what we can prove when we talk charges and taking someone's liberty. Not with what we think we know.
Here's what we know from the article:An unarmed boy was attempting to return to his home at night.

That home is in a gated community.

Zimmerman saw the boy walking down the street and called 911.

Zimmerman at some point after calling 911 and before police arrived left his car and confronted the boy.

The boy is dead. Zimmerman shot him.

Zimmerman had a bloodied nose and grass stain on his shirt.

This is not enough, in your opinion, to charge Zimmerman with a crime?

Shooting mystery: Miami-Dade teen killed by a crime watch captain

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/08/2684419/shooting-mystery-miami-dade-teen.html#storylink=cpy

Trayvon Martin traveled to Sanford on a trip with his father. The teen returned to his Miami home in a body bag.

Martin, 17, was shot and killed Feb. 26 by a neighborhood crime watch captain.

The circumstances of the shooting are still unknown, but the 26-year-old man who shot Martin, George Zimmerman, gave a statement to police that he shot in self-defense.

Martin’s grieving family said the teen went out around 7:30 on that Sunday during the NBA All-Star Game halftime to get snacks from a nearby 7-Eleven convenience store. He purchased Skittles candies and an Arizona iced tea for his stepbrother.

Somehow, on the way back to the Central Florida townhouse where Martin was staying, he ran into Zimmerman, who was armed with a 9mm handgun, reports said.

Martin was shot once in the chest.

“He had a gun, and Trayvon had Skittles," said Benjamin Crump, the family’s attorney. “We want justice.”

Bill Lee, Sanford’s police chief, said the case is still under investigation and that he was waiting to finalize it before sending it on to the Seminole County state attorney’s office.

“We need to get all the facts and circumstances straight so that we can determine what truly happened,” Lee said.

“We need answers,” Crump said. “The neighborhood watch was supposed to protect him, not kill him.”

Here’s what happened, according to the Sanford police report:

Martin, who was staying at The Retreat at Twin Lakes townhome community, was walking home from the store when he caught the attention of Zimmerman, who began following the teen in his car. At one point, Zimmerman called 911, telling the operator about a "suspicious person in the area."

Soon after the 911 call, Zimmerman and the teen got into an altercation. Police declined to comment on who confronted whom first or what the altercation was about.

Several persons called 911 when they heard shots. It was unclear how many shots were fired. It’s also unclear whether Zimmerman shot him from inside or if he stepped out of the car.

Police found Martin’s body lying on the grass about 70 yards from his family’s home.

He had $22, candy and iced tea in his pockets.

Tracy Martin is demanding answers from police about his son’s death.

“Why isn’t this guy in jail? He said my son was a threat. How was he a threat? I don’t know what he could’ve done to generate that reaction; a 140-pound kid.

The family’s attorney has asked for the 911 recordings, but police say the case is still under investigation.

The Seminole County state attorney’s office has not yet received the case from police, spokeswoman Lynn Bumpus-Hooper said.

Not much is known about Zimmerman. A listed phone number has been disconnected.

Martin’s family members said police told them Zimmerman was a college graduate with no criminal background.

In the community’s most recent newsletter, he is listed as the contact for those wanting more information the crime watch group.

Laura Mills, the private community’s property manager, declined to comment on Zimmerman’s whereabouts or his status on the watch team.

"When I asked the police why there’s been no arrest, they told me they respected the guy’s background, that he had a four-year degree; that he was clean," Tracy Martin said. “But did they check my unarmed son’s record? No.”

Martin, who lived with his mother in South Florida, was a junior at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade, just south of the Broward County line. He was out of school because he had gotten suspended for a week. Tracy Martin would not give details about the suspension, but said he took his son to the Central Florida town, best known as the auto train stop closest to Orlando, “to disconnect and get his priorities straight.”

His cousin Stephen Martin, 20, described him as detail-oriented and a “mastermind with his hands.”

“He would break down a dirt bike and put it back together; then ride it all over the neighborhood,’’ Stephen Martin said.

Lee, Sanford’s police chief, said the neighborhood watch started after the community was hit with several property crimes. The group works directly with police.

“We encourage residents to report any suspicious activity, to not to put it in their own hands,’’ said Lee. “What happened is a tragedy.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/08/2684419/shooting-mystery-miami-dade-teen.html#storylink=cpy

Users who are viewing this thread